What's my motivation?

Options
Often people around work or my friends ask me what's my motivation to eating right and avoiding cigs and junk, well it's simple. I got my heart *kitten*. *kitten* down the drain. During my breakup period I was so lost. I was so used to spending my last 18 months with the girl I cared about and it was just a habit to tell her everything. You know how it is.

After we broke up, 3 months later she found someone. She told me she liked him. Well, that legit *kitten* me over. I couldn't focus at work, lost my appetite was super antisocial. I won't lie, it took my sleepless nights, night of breaking down and thinking about my ex with that ugly guy. At one point when I close my eyes, I used still see her and that guy. It got so messed up.

What happened then you ask? Well obviously I'm not like a 100% over it but I'm still surprised at her moving on so quickly. I expected atleast 6 months time.
I slog my *kitten* to the gym almost everyday. It just gets your mind out. It allows your inner anger, frustrations to let go of your body and disappear. I've made friends with the buff guys in the gym and they know me quite well. I've got people who spot me on chest & arm days. My diet is much more regulated and most of all, I've cut down smoking. Like a lot. Since I make music occasionally, that has increased a lot. I've made 4 new tracks in 2 weeks time. Things seem better. In office my college felt my shoulder and asked if I go to the gym. I get noticed these days.

Bottom line is that to all you people out there, we might be different but we might have our hearts broken- that way we are common. All the best and stay strong lads. That is key. Stay strong.
Just wanted to let go for a while haha.

Replies