Just started using myfitnesspal

Scoobs
Scoobs Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just started using myfitmesspal today. i want to lose 28 pounds by the beginning of June. i have already tried other fitness journals and am frustrated with how slow they run. this one is going well so far

Replies

• I just started using myfitmesspal today. i want to lose 28 pounds by the beginning of June. i have already tried other fitness journals and am frustrated with how slow they run. this one is going well so far
  • Welcome and good luck reaching your goals. You've challenged yourself to lose 1.6 pounds a weeks, if you are to reach your 28 pounds lost by June 1st. You'll need to step up exercise routine, whatever it is to reach your desired weight.

Stick with, you can do it. Keep us updated, OK?
  • I take a spin class 3 days a week, do weight resistance 2 days a week and ride between 10 and 20 miles on my bicycle on Sunday mornings. Hope by keeping a food journal, that will do the trick.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    068-1.gif

You will Love it here!!! Good luck to ya!! Have fun and enjoy the site!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    welcome I am pretty new but so far I like it here :) good luck with your weight loss Journey.
  • Hey! We've got the same number to reach for. I wish you the best of luck!

119572.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com -
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here so much. I find it very helpful, supportive, and very motivational. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
This discussion has been closed.