ZUMBA anyone???

Options
Does anyone know how to track a ZUMBA class on here? I'm new, and I typed it into the search box, and pulled up nothing... any help would be awesome!! Thanks :0)

Denise

Replies

• jlanphear78
    jlanphear78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I use the aerobic dance listing.
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I added it as my own exercise and I have a calorie counting watch, so I'm able to add it correctly. Most people that I know do it the same way.
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    at the moment you can add it under modern dance, twist. that should be close to it. But if you wanna do it on the regular, I suggest you invest in a HRM. This way you will get a much more accurate calorie counting, since MFP only gives you an estimateand how much you really burn depends on age, weight, and how much you go into it.
  • SunshineKB
    SunshineKB Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    There's also a website www.zumbacalories.com that someone set up w/ a calculator to see approx what you burn. Several ppl have reported it is very close to their HRM
  • cmaciasamador
    cmaciasamador Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm with the blueeyedtraveler- add it as your own exercise and get yourself a calorie counting watch so you know exactly how much you burned. I've seen them at Target for around $50 or on Amazon for the same price. Enjoy Zumba- I LOVE it! You'll see the inches melt off!