5'7" 172lbs looking to share diaries

Options
I'm 30 years old. Just had a baby 3 months ago I went from 203lbs when I first had her to 172lbs now. I am still looking to loose another 22lbs. I get to the gym when I can with a new baby could be once a week to 3 or 4x a week. Looking to befriend others to share diaries to get other food options. I'm currently at 1600 calories a day. With macros 181g carbs 101g protein 54g fat.

Replies

• midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and about 195. I started MPF about 1 1/2 months ago and started at 205. I'm looking to get down to 145-155. (I'm 45 so metabolism is def slowed down)

I think my current calories are 1480. Not sure about my macros...I just took whatever MFP gave me. I'd love to share diaries. I definitely need new food ideas! I'll send you a friend request
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I am 42 years old - my babies are 20 yrs and 18 yrs old LOL
    5'7
    167 lbs (I started with MFP about 175ish in 2013. And I have gotten as low as 153 lbs.)
    I am carb cycling for the next month or so. 3 low carb days with 1 high carb day. But my diary is open and I log my food about 95% of the time.
    I also go to the gym about 5-6 days a week. My program consists of a combo of weight training and cardio. When my kids were younger I completed all of my workouts at home.

Good luck and enjoy the fitjourney :wink:
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm not 5'7", did not just have a baby, and i go to the gym sometimes lol. But, i am around 1500 calories (exception is cheat day on weekends sometimes) and i have an open diary. I am at 62 days on mfp (returning after a long break) and am down 20 pounds. I think i do pretty good in my diary.
  • maurihart
    maurihart Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", 173 (down from 185ish), 42 and would like to lose about 15 more. Please add me! I'm keeping calories between 1500-1750 calories a day depending on my workout.
  • kristie0209
    kristie0209 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you to who has replied I appreciate it!!!
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I just checked out your food diary and it looks like you shop at Aldi's? I have heard great things about them. They just opened some in my area of Virginia. I'm going to drop in tomorrow! What are some of your favorite items there?
  • kristie0209
    kristie0209 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I actually just went there for the first time. For whatever reason my boyfriend doesn't like to shop there lol. But I like some of their fit and active products like the wheat tortillas and I got the salsa as well. A few other things low fat cottage cheese I got frozen salmon and other fish which was a really good price!!! And I got unsweetened almond milk as well. I don't get everything there I usually go to 2 different stores sometimes 3. Hope this helped oh I also got some frozen turkey burgers!!
  • Aniston_T
    Aniston_T Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose another 10-15 pounds. I usually have around 1400-1600 during the week and more on weekends. I make most of my meals. My diary is open to friends.
  • SciWhiz
    SciWhiz Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" 160 lbs. My calorie goal is around 1400 but I cook most of my meals so if you like any of them you just get to eat more :p My diary is open to friends, will add you.
  • jtomaszewski81
    jtomaszewski81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and started at 205 (when my "baby" was 15 months).

I'm 175.2...and looking to get to 165 before reassessing. Feel free to add me.