Mending Depression

Options
Debz2020
Debz2020 Posts: 13 Member
Hi I have managed to gain 60 + pounds over the last two years and have suffered with depression I am on my way up and need support and friends to lose this weight please My profile pic is a memory of how happy I was and I want to get back there . Please add me

Replies

• WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi Leah...I can relate, I lost weight here and then put 25-30 lbs. on from a medication. Feel free to add me :)
  • Debz2020
    Debz2020 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your support
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I can relate! Friend me! I'm kinda goofy though
  • jlscherme
    jlscherme Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. Also mending depression. The right meds are starting to make a difference.
  • lolliopopsnrainbows
    lolliopopsnrainbows Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Welcome Leah! I'm currently on antidepressants and struggling to stay stable on them. What makes the biggest difference for me is exercise. I now schedule a 30-60 minute walk or run into a beginning of my day (as it makes me feel better for the whole day) and seriously notice when I don't do it. The mental boost from the exercise makes it so much easier to stick to the healthy eating for the day! Also, stay well hydrated - if I've had a really bad few days even though I've been exercising I often find when I look back that I've not really been drinking much over those days. Just my thoughts! But take it slowly, make one change at a time and most of all BE KIND TO YOURSELF (easier said than done in our state I know!!) Xxx