New and worried i cant do it.....

Options
:flowerforyou:

Hi my name is Jamie and I am new on here. I signed up a few months ago and just kinda put the site in the back of my mind. Both my husband James and I are seriously over weight and we are on a mission to get healthier. I am worried we wont be able to do it. We have started eating better. No junk food and measureing out portions. That is our problem portion control. We have a 5 month old daughter and we are trying for another baby so we want to get healthy and not have to worry about not being able to play with our children becuase we are too over weight. I hope that everyone will support us and help us through. Im afraid I wont be able to stick to this but I really need to. I belong to curves and will work out every other day. Im super pumped and cant wait to start losing!!

exercise.png

weight.png

savings.png

Replies

• JamieCook
    JamieCook Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Hi my name is Jamie and I am new on here. I signed up a few months ago and just kinda put the site in the back of my mind. Both my husband James and I are seriously over weight and we are on a mission to get healthier. I am worried we wont be able to do it. We have started eating better. No junk food and measureing out portions. That is our problem portion control. We have a 5 month old daughter and we are trying for another baby so we want to get healthy and not have to worry about not being able to play with our children becuase we are too over weight. I hope that everyone will support us and help us through. Im afraid I wont be able to stick to this but I really need to. I belong to curves and will work out every other day. Im super pumped and cant wait to start losing!!

exercise.png

weight.png

savings.png
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    068-1.gif

You can do this! This site will help you a ton so don't worry about that. Find a group on here to join and they can help hold you accountable! Good luck to ya!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:

There are a lot of members here that were in the same boat, and you'll find their stories under the "Success" thread! :wink: You can do it! :drinker:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Just remember one day at a time. everyone slipps up now and then but don't let it get you down. jump back on the wagon and keep going
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    We can all do this together....

Anita
  • LauraLane42
    LauraLane42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your gonna do great, don't worry about a thing. This site works !!! I am amazed at what a difference simply paying attention to what your putting in your mouth can make. The exercise element is awesome, because it helps me relate moving more when I want to eat more. I have never felt better !

135308.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    Great for you for taking the 1st step, this site is a great motivator and will help you along the way.....

Kelly

ps. Your tickers are great!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here so much. I find it very helpful, supportive, and very motivational. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.