Exhausted mum here ❤

Options
Twas the night before mothers day. A dishelved and exhausted mother was asked what do you want to do for mothers day? To which she dreamed of hiding from the kids in her king sized bed watching youtube and eating hotdogs all day. K- thats me lol so i decided crap that sounds super lazy and really sad lol. Im a 30 year old gal with 2 awesome boys 8 and 10 months. . I have big dreams and plans for myself. I have 60lbs+ to loose for sure and darn it I'm treating myself on mothers day to a day of clean eating and a gym membership. It's gonna get tough (4am gym time before work) No more frumpy mummy here! :p

Replies

• joannabanana1986
    joannabanana1986 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Twas the night before mothers day. A dishelved and exhausted mother was asked what do you want to do for mothers day? To which she dreamed of hiding from the kids in her king sized bed watching youtube and eating hotdogs all day. K- thats me lol so i decided crap that sounds super lazy and really sad lol. Im a 30 year old gal with 2 awesome boys 8 and 10 months. . I have big dreams and plans for myself. I have 60lbs+ to loose for sure and darn it I'm treating myself on mothers day to a day of clean eating and a gym membership. It's gonna get tough (4am gym time before work) No more frumpy mummy here! :p
    Unless you puke,faint or die keep going..Jillian Michaels.
  • amanduhh828
    amanduhh828 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    You got this!
  • amanduhh828
    amanduhh828 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    And happy mothers day!
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Happy mothers day exhausted mum. Here's to 18ish years more!
  • French_Peasant
    French_Peasant Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I wish I hadn't waited till my babies were 10 and 7. Just get your calories under control, and get out there and get active. Now I look back and lament the workouts I missed by having my husband tow the bike trailer when the kids were smaller. :'( There is so much you can do, even with little ones, and if you are fueling yourself correctly and developing strength and aerobic capacity you will have boundless energy to keep up with them. Good luck and happy Mother's Day!
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Amazing motivation! You can do this!
  • bremner100
    bremner100 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Best of luck with your journey! Hardcore with the 4am starts, just be sure not to burn yourself out and find yourself loathing the idea of going to the gym!