What do u think about shakeology?

Options
Has anybody lose weight off this plan? Please share if u use this product before?

Replies

• twilks11
    twilks11 Posts: 29
    Options
    Shakeology is a great program my really good friend is doing that and is losing alot faster then I am on a regular diet. There is a great website on this and explains it all..
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I have and think it's delicious and filling, but...the "coaches" get on my nerves. I realize there are ones who are great coaches (only had the pleasure of knowing one who is no longer a coach) but when I was on twitter, facebook, etc...I got spammed with them trying to get me to sign on. So until I can buy it w/o a coach I won't use it again. It's great, you'll love it.
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    The chocolate is good. It got to pricey for my budget but I really like it!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I love it and drink it every day. My husband has chronic acid reflux and heartburn but after drinking one shake per day for the last 7 months he no longer needs to take Prilosec.

The chocolate is really tasty...greenberry not so much.
    Sharon
  • wittkimberly
    Options
    Hi! You can go to www.shakeology.com to read about it, including reviews from users. There is also a facebook page all about Shakeology, if you want to know more about it, and see peoples comments. I know a LOT of people that love it, and swear by it, and have had fabulous results in improving their health with it. I have only tried the Chocolate flavor, and I found it hard to make taste good, but it also comes in Greenberry and Tropical flavor. Please let me know if I can help you further!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I am not a coach, but I do love the chocoloate! :) I haven't tried the greenberry though...
  • hollybug26
    hollybug26 Posts: 23
    Options
    I just got done doing the 3 day cleanse with it and lost 5 pounds. I loved the taste and loved how it made me feel. I will be getting a 30 supply very soon!
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    I only used it for a week, so I can't really say if it worked or not as far as weight loss, but to me it didn't taste very good. Everyone says how delicious it is. I had trouble getting it all down. I didn't notice any benefits in the week I used it. I decided it wasn't worth over $100 a month. Everyone's different though. See if you can get some samples or buy a week supply to make sure you like it.
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    Very pricey, not so sustainable. You most likely will get further in the long run by counting your cals and eating regular grocery store food.

Good luck - regardless of your decision!
  • catanzca
    catanzca Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love Shakeology! I drink one every morning. My favorite recipe is the Chocolate Shakeology with 1 banana and 1 cup Almond Milk blended with ice. Use it as a meal replacement and you will see great results, it's a GREAT breakfast!

Independent Beachbody Coach
  • lifeinabite
    Options
    I haven't try it yet. I do have a coach throu Beachbody and she is great. Not pushy or anything and she is always encouraging me to do my workouts which I do every day. Doing Turbo Fire right now. I can connect you with her page on FB I'm not sure is she has any samples or not but you can get in touch with her and see! I am looking forward to try it. I heard great things about it.
  • jstrohs1
    jstrohs1 Posts: 66
    Options
    I would love to try it...I just finished the Isagenix plan.
    Send me a message where I can get it!
  • Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips. U can go to the website shakeology.com
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I was on shakeology before becoming pregnant. A month post delivery, I have just started back on it. There are tons of great variations to make it fit your taste! I am actually going to sign up to be a Beachbody Coach next month just because of this product. It fills me up and my coach has been awesome....
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I drink it everyday post-workout. I always say it was the easiest 10lbs I ever lost! :D I also love what's in it and how I feel using it daily. To me the coach discount (25% off) was worth joining!
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    I drink vi shape nutritional shakes after workout and as an evening snack/dessert!! They are delicious and full of nutrition!
    2 scoops have 90 calories, 1 fat, 1 sugar, 75mg sodium.
    I lost weight super quick, and have kept it all off, and lost more!
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Healthiest shake of it's kind.
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm not a shakeology person (or coach) at ALL, but the OP was asking a genuine question, which is "what do you think of it" - sarcasm and derision don't answer her questions.

To the OP - I personally prefer making my own shakes (protein powder + berries/fruit + a little bit of milk) and find that using it as a "recovery drink" (not a meal replacement) after my workouts really helped and made a difference.

**EDIT - I hate the "hawking" of shakeology as the greatest thing since sliced bread, but only because I think people can create a similar drink on their own without spending serious $.