Had enough

Options
Had enough of being fat and gross. I HATE myself .. I'm 185lb and 5ft 8" I just had want to be 154lb .. wish me luck

Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Don't hate yourself girl! You are beautiful! Welcome to MFP! :)
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Hello Kitty! You can do this. Don't hate yourself! You are beautiful! Welcome to MFP! :)
  • RobertJeromePutman500
    RobertJeromePutman500 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You can do this, but always remember that you are beautiful and sexy just like you are.
  • veganwater
    veganwater Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I've had enough too!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I've had enough too! Enough being overweight and miserable and enough yo-yo'ing on and off the wagon.

You got this! Good luck to you.
  • Sweitzer71
    Sweitzer71 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Take one day at a tine
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I've had enough too, I am 162 but want to be 140 +/- but don't hate yourself as real beauty starts on the inside :) You can do it!! Sending a friend request.
  • HelloKitty1977
    HelloKitty1977 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys ... I don't compare myself to anyone else .. so people who are heavier I don't think any less of them. I feel very uncomfortable in my self. I want to have a healthy BMI because I have polycystic kidney disease and my kidneys are slowly failing .. so when they do I want a healthy bmi thus making procedures, dialysis and hopefully transplant easier. My self loathing is personal so me. I don't compare xx
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,363 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    You are only 20lb off a healthy weight for your height, don't be so harsh on yourself and you will the weight loss easier I am sure.

You are most certainly not gross and I wouldn't call you 'fat' at 20lb overweight.

• krisheadl93
    krisheadl93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel you 100% @HellKitty1977 everyone constantly tells me I'm beautiful and too hard on myself and yada yada. They can tell me that til they are blue in the face.. it's not going to change the way I see myself. The only way it's going to change is if I change.
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    I try to remember that weight is just a biometric. It means nothing about whether I am a good person. I like to consider the whole picture: What can I do to be happy, healthy, productive, and a force for what I believe in the world. It sounds sappy, but I have found that it really helps to start a personal improvement program focused on more than just dieting.
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'10 and started on 184. Down to 176 now through exercise (weights/strength and cardio) and having reduced my calorie intake to 1700/day. You can do this!
  • KIMBOBB
    KIMBOBB Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Kitty, I feel the same. I'm so miserable. I have health issues also. I began low carb today. I currently weigh 256 lbs. Im 5"10. I wish you well with your weight loss.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You need to learn to love yourself regardless of your weight...