5"3 what do you think is healthy weight

Options
13»

Replies

• cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and feel best when I'm between 112-115. Lots of things factor into what weight range will be ideal for each of us though.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    5'3 and currently aiming for 130. Really, when I've got about 15 pounds to go, I'll see my doctor and get some advice, just to make sure it's a good place to stop.
  • Girl_with_muscles
    Girl_with_muscles Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    5'2 and I look my best at 130 lbs.
  • Charabz69
    Charabz69 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2.3/4" Not quite 5ft 3 lol, I am currently 127lbs (which I feel is too heavy) and want to get back to 114lbs.
  • rachelagoodill
    rachelagoodill Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 years old and 5 foot 3, I'm currently 130 lbs but I'm aiming to be between 120 and 125
  • sgallagherxo
    sgallagherxo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I look my best at about 147-160. Got quite a voluptuous frame though
  • laurenj915
    laurenj915 Posts: 38 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    5'4 and i have been bouncing between 105 and 108. I FINALLY, for the first time in my 40 years, don't really care what the number is. I just want to get my body as firm as possible after birthing three sweet little babies. I am not sure if lifting and HIIT will make my weight go up, down or stay the same. If the jiggle and muffin top is gone I will be happy
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    RubyLou25 wrote: »
    5'3.5 I'd like to be at 128, but I'm very curvy all my weight sits at my hips and thighs. I'll see where I'm at whe I'm 140 and reassess every 5 pounds.

This is me too. I got to 128 for the sole purpose of gaining weight back, with muscle. When I was 128 I thought I was still fat, but looking back at photos I was NOT. I had lost my butt and shape, and XS shirts were hanging off of me. My chest got so tiny and bony I remember bawling at the bra store because no bra would fit.

I'm kind of worried about this too. I've never been below 145 so I don't know how I'll look. I'm 165 right now and lost so much weight on my shoulders chest and face compared to the rest of my body. At 25 pounds overweight I have bony shoulders already.
  • fitmek
    fitmek Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and currently weigh 147. This is a very comfortable/sometimes loose size 6 for me, sometimes a 4 if I'm wearing dresses or dress pants. I would LOVE to get down to 125, which is a comfortable size 2 for me. Unfortunately, my bone structure is larger so I carry my weight differently. I wish I was lighter, but generally, I feel like I look ok--though I think muscle tone would stand out more if I were 10 pounds less. :)
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    fitmek wrote: »
    I'm 5'3 and currently weigh 147. This is a very comfortable/sometimes loose size 6 for me, sometimes a 4 if I'm wearing dresses or dress pants. I would LOVE to get down to 125, which is a comfortable size 2 for me. Unfortunately, my bone structure is larger so I carry my weight differently. I wish I was lighter, but generally, I feel like I look ok--though I think muscle tone would stand out more if I were 10 pounds less. :)

We're like body twins! I'm between a 2 and a 4 at 145 (5'3"). I'm trying to get to 125 also. I lift weights so I'm okay with my muscle size, just want more fat loss.
  • stacief82
    stacief82 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

We're like body twins! I'm between a 2 and a 4 at 145 (5'3"). I'm trying to get to 125 also. I lift weights so I'm okay with my muscle size, just want more fat loss.

It is crazy how differently people carry weight! I am 5'3" and while I haven't bought new pants in awhile I am guessing I am a comfortable 6 at my current weight of 130lbs. My goal weight is 125 and I was hoping to be a size 4 at that weight, but I don't think it will happen (nothing particular about that size, I just was hoping to look a little thinner than where I will be at).
  • phillips13214
    phillips13214 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"1' and weigh in at 239lb. Have only started 3 weeks ago so new to all this. Realistically at 52 yo I'm just hoping to lose as much as I can. I'd be happy to get down to 168lb and still be a little overweight. Ideally I'd like to get to 140lb but age can be a killer although logging everything is helping - 3lb down in 3 weeks is not to be sniffed at. Slow and easy is better than fast and pile it back on.
  • Kimberly_Pena
    Kimberly_Pena Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 weighing 164 goal weight is about 120-125 I have about 40-45 pounds to lose! which are wanting to stick!! :( any tips guys?!?!
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    stacief82 wrote: »

It is crazy how differently people carry weight! I am 5'3" and while I haven't bought new pants in awhile I am guessing I am a comfortable 6 at my current weight of 130lbs. My goal weight is 125 and I was hoping to be a size 4 at that weight, but I don't think it will happen (nothing particular about that size, I just was hoping to look a little thinner than where I will be at).

Wow! Very crazy! At 149 pounds I was wearing a US 10-12!
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    5'3.5 I'd like to be at 128, but I'm very curvy all my weight sits at my hips and thighs. I'll see where I'm at whe I'm 140 and reassess every 5 pounds.

This is me too. I got to 128 for the sole purpose of gaining weight back, with muscle. When I was 128 I thought I was still fat, but looking back at photos I was NOT. I had lost my butt and shape, and XS shirts were hanging off of me. My chest got so tiny and bony I remember bawling at the bra store because no bra would fit.

I'm kind of worried about this too. I've never been below 145 so I don't know how I'll look. I'm 165 right now and lost so much weight on my shoulders chest and face compared to the rest of my body. At 25 pounds overweight I have bony shoulders already.

Keep going. You'll know. My underbust measurement was getting to a 30 and starting to sink In