Halfway to my goal - 44lbs down with photos! :)

Options
witchyboots
witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
Hey everyone, I'm 5ft 1 and I was about 260lbs when I started this properly on 1st January this year. I've never posted a progress photo before so here we go! I've been finding it really difficult lately so some words of support would be massively appreciated. Might give me the kick up the bum I am in need of!!

Before: Left is November 2010. Right is March 2011.
197953_10150224242239465_838789464_9157493_955208_n.jpg

Not after, but current: July 2011. Excuse the rubbish phone pictures..
Photo-0267.jpg
dressss.jpg

Obviously I still have a long way to go but I can finally see a shape that has been hiding underneath my fat suit!! I am just more pleased that my favourite Dissection t-shirt fits me again..I haven't been able to wear it without looking like the Stay Puft man for 4 years!! :laugh:

I hope the bloody photos work..I don't know why I am having such an issue with that. GRR.

Replies

• AngelaM25
    AngelaM25 Posts: 4
    Options
    Awesome congratulations....keep going you're going to get there in no time!!! :flowerforyou:
  • susanelizabeth1988
    susanelizabeth1988 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And I love your incentives :D
  • BrookeEspinosa
    Options
    Good job! Way to go, you look great.
  • twilks11
    twilks11 Posts: 29
    Options
    WOW WTG you look great. You are such a great motivation actually. You should be very proud of yourself...you really do look amazing
  • lugovelb
    lugovelb Posts: 60
    Options
    Congratz well done
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    congratulations on making such fantastic progress. you really deserve to feel GREAT!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep at it!!!
  • sophiemarie_90
    Options
    aw well done darling, you are looking really good. You WILL get there, just need to keep at it. Look at the positives you will of hit and they will keep you going :) xx
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Great job, I sure can tell a difference. Keep up the good work. Feel free to add me as a friend and supporter. I love to motivate and be motivated by others. Maybe one day i will figure out how to post pictures.
  • Starmy63
    Starmy63 Posts: 1
    Options
    That is such an incredible amount of work. Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • JSMSDSAS05
    JSMSDSAS05 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    GREAT job ! Wut did you do to lose the weight????
  • clala82
    clala82 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Thanks for the thin-spiration!
  • pacislander
    Options
    Great job! I see a difference and I'm hoping to also get there to where you are...first day today! Keep it up!
  • thordisintho
    thordisintho Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Gemma, you look great!
    I hope you are very proud of yourself, and you are getting quite close to your first minigoal :)
    Your shape is also lovely and it will just get better!
    We can do this :)
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in the tummy and waist area, so keep up the great work.

Don't stop now. Your goal is just within reach so keep on pushing!!
  • ladypurgatori
    ladypurgatori Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Your looking great!!! Just keep at it and you will hit your goal in no time!
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!!!! and i <3 your shirt in the before pic. i have a black and white one.
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!! :flowerforyou:

I started off using my Wii as my only exercise then moved on to the Gazelle machine - if only I looked as COOL as Tony Little doing his thing :laugh:
    Ermm..what else? I try to walk home from work every now and then. I've been ice skating, swimming, done some 30 Day Shred (need to start that again..I stopped cos I got poorly) and belly dancing. Love it.

I eat around 1250 calories per day and normally eat 90% of my exercise calories back. Oh, and I have a 'naughty' day each week to keep me on track. Had two last week when I found out I'd got the job I've been after woohoooo :drinker:
  • KatrinaBallerina
    Options
    44 pounds is not easy..you are doing an insanely great job. I always have a cheat day during the week as I am not prepared to say bye to my beloved clamato ceasers :) Especially when its time to celebrate something (like a new job!) sometimes you just got to treat yourself to something "bad" :) Keep it up girlie!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look great! Be proud of what you've lost:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!