Intermittent Fasting and a Ketogenic Diet

Options
Hello everyone, I've been apart of fitness pal for along time, but only used it off and on which was the story of my dieting habits. I have been on this IF journey that's opened my eyes to a new way to eat and a new way to live. Some days are harder than others but with this I manage to push through and have been on a steady decline with my weight. I would love for those interested in IF and eating Keto to join me in sharing information, about our triumphs, failures and how we will overcome obstacles that will appear on our weight loss journey. Be good to yourselves.

Replies

• Erik_ss
    Erik_ss Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30 plus pounds since November 2016 while adapting to the keto/If lifestyle. I'd say it works.
  • thill1968
    thill1968 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's great, have you faced any obstacles along the way? If you have do you mind sharing how you've gotten pass them?
  • yvettekeaton
    yvettekeaton Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been hearing alot about IF and wondered if it was something I could do. I had a customer at work tell me he lost 13 pounds within a two week period even while on vacation to Cuba doing 10:6. My body is used to eating 5 times so wasn't sure how to transition to IF. Any advice is much appreciated!!! Feel free to add me!
  • Cathietc
    Cathietc Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been following a Keto lifestyle since the end of February. So far I have lost 45 pounds. I have started to do some reading (Jason Fung's book) about IF but so far haven't started. Anyone can feel free to add me