NEW GUY

Options
Former Marine...trying to get the bod I had back so I can have more confidence when going out. There is nothing you cannot achieve when you put your mind to it! If anyone needs support hit me up I am always willing to provide an ear to listen or a friendly word!

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard! you'll find a lot of support and motivation here. best of luck to you!
  • ziathediva
    ziathediva Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add as friends!
  • lugovelb
    lugovelb Posts: 60
    Options
    Army guy here. You welcome to add me devil dog
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site. It really keeps me motivated. Good luck!!
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Good luck!
  • JenInAustin
    JenInAustin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This site has really been good for me. Hope you like it and find success! I find that the key is to log in every single day and log everything you eat - even if it's not a good day :)
  • sissyda
    sissyda Posts: 3
    Options
    Best wishes New Guy! I just started back myself. I can not believe I have allowed myself to get so out of shape. I love this site so far, because I can track what I eat on my blackberry and the computer...and it has had everything I've eaten so far!
  • ceeshelman
    ceeshelman Posts: 77
    Options
    Come on NEW GUY. Get going. We are with ya. Friend me if you want a cheerleader.
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My uncle was a marine & my cousin wants to join when he is 18. Anywho- Ive been on this thing for a week and love it. So many great supporters. You also can share articles, recipes, etc. It's helped me stay on track thus far. Welcome! If you need a friend/ motivator you are welcome to add me. Best wishes on your journey!
  • dumb_blonde
    Options
    Hi Timothy... I'm brand new too! Welcome :)
    Feel free to add me as a friend. xox