Painful NSV

Options
So I went to Disneyland on Friday for the first time in over a year. I absolutely love roller coasters so I'll go to any theme park possible. Well this time when I went, I noticed something wrong. My back and my butt were starting to really hurt halfway through the day. And then I realized...it's because there's no more fat cushioning those bones while going up and down and over and around on those rides! So it's a pain that I'll gladly live with! Who knew that by losing weight I'd discover bones that I didn't know existed? :P

Replies

• ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    LOL! Sorry about the pain, but glad its worth it!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    I find riding in the car or sitting in church to be more uncomfortable as well!

What fun but how sad!:sad: :bigsmile: :laugh:

Congrats on your success!!!!:flowerforyou:

D
  • lugovelb
    lugovelb Posts: 60
    Options
    This is the funniest storry i have read so far in here.....ROFL
  • lugovelb
    lugovelb Posts: 60
    Options
    This is the funniest storry i have read so far in here.....ROFL
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    That does NOT sound comfy! But having a leaner backside is worth the little bit of ache, I'm sure. Maybe try taking an inflatable doughnut to sit on when you go on the rides again. JK. Congrats on your progress, no matter HOW you measure it :drinker:
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I totally know what you mean! I've had to modify my ab workouts by putting a pillow under my butt, because I don't have the padding on my tailbone anymore, and a lot of the exercises I do hurt! Funny how things like that work. :)
  • lifeinabite
    Options
    that's awesome!
  • AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!