Six again

Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
> To Be 6 Again...>
A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, observing his wife, looking> at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off he asked> what she'd like to have for her Birthday.>> 'I'd like to be six again', she replied, still looking in themirror.>> On the morning of her Birthday, he arose> early, made her a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms, and then took her to> Six
Flags theme park. What a day!> He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of> Fear, the Screaming Monster Roller Coaster, everything there was.> Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was> reeling and her stomach felt upside down.>> He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal> with extra fries and a chocolate shake.>> Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite> candy, M&M's. What a fabulous adventure! Finally she wobbled homewith> her husband and collapse d into bed exhausted. He leaned over his wife> with a big smile and lovingly asked, 'Well Dear, what was it like> being six again??'>> Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. 'I meant> my dress size, you silly man.> The moral of the story: Even when a man is
listening, he's gonna getit > wrong.

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    > To Be 6 Again...>
    A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, observing his wife, looking> at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off he asked> what she'd like to have for her Birthday.>> 'I'd like to be six again', she replied, still looking in themirror.>> On the morning of her Birthday, he arose> early, made her a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms, and then took her to> Six
    Flags theme park. What a day!> He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of> Fear, the Screaming Monster Roller Coaster, everything there was.> Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was> reeling and her stomach felt upside down.>> He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal> with extra fries and a chocolate shake.>> Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite> candy, M&M's. What a fabulous adventure! Finally she wobbled homewith> her husband and collapse d into bed exhausted. He leaned over his wife> with a big smile and lovingly asked, 'Well Dear, what was it like> being six again??'>> Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. 'I meant> my dress size, you silly man.> The moral of the story: Even when a man is
    listening, he's gonna getit > wrong.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kstand
    kstand Posts: 15
    Heard it before but it makes me laugh everytime :laugh: