Looking for those who need to lose 100+ lbs!

Options
Hello! My name is Alison, just started using MFP today! Really excited to start my weight loss journey, but definitely need some support/encouragement and hoping I can be that for you, too! I need to lose 170lbs to be at my healthy goal weight, so I'm hoping to add a good community of those who also need to lose a big amount or maybe you have lost a big amount! It honestly doesn't really matter, just looking for a great community where we can lean on each other for support and encouragement to reach our goals!

Replies

• llh794
    llh794 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Lori and new posting to the community. I would like to lose about 150 pounds, with the main goal of just being healthier. I've had a few false starts over the years, and am about a week into this journey. I'm hoping that adding some support/accountability will help. I'm excited to get healthy and help others get there too!
  • Fathater36
    Fathater36 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 110 lbs , I am sending you a request feel free to add me.
  • melpidal
    melpidal Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose about 100 pounds, too!!! We can do this!
  • Marillian
    Marillian Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    There are two fantastic support groups here in MFP for those with 100+ pounds to lose. You are all invited to join should you wish.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/115768-losing-100-pounds-naturally-no-surgery
  • salarkazmi110
    salarkazmi110 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My Name is kazmi need to lose about 150 pounds
  • Jepharr
    Jepharr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wanting to lose 110+ friend requests sent!
  • saras_smile
    saras_smile Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100+ to get an unrelated much needed surgery. Happy to offer friendship to anyone interested in words of encouragement. Have a great day of healthy eating, everyone! :)
  • dre_13
    dre_13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am just starting my journey and looking to lose about 150 lbs to reach my healthy weight. Please feel free to add me.
  • theonlyanneb
    theonlyanneb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been using MFP for 8 weeks now. My original goal was to lose 170 lbs, and so far I've lost 36. I'm very pleased with my progress and my motivation levels are still good, but I'm sore and tired today. I just started nosing through the forums last night. I think I may be needing more support...something to feed my soul and give me more energy. Welcome to all!