New to This!

Options
I think I have found the answer to my prayers! This site seems to be working for so many people. I hope it works for me.

Replies

• ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    U are right ....we are here for u and if u like u can add me . nice to have u as mfp.
  • lugovelb
    lugovelb Posts: 60
    Options
    You are correct work for a lot of peeps but I think the best tool of this site is not the calories counter or database or any of the tools. I think the best part is the support of the other memebers. Feel free to add me for support
  • dumb_blonde
    Options
    Hi Esteemed,
    I'm brand new too... so far everyone has been so welcoming and supportive, it's really encouraging me to make a change! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • KatrinaBallerina
    Options
    I felt the same way when I joined a few weeks ago...its truly a great place to get motivated and talk to people who are going through the same struggles! Add me if you'd like :)
  • cblack51
    cblack51 Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, this is the only way I have been able to start losing weight. I've only lost 10 lbs, but I just started 3 weeks ago. And for me being on MFP is the only reason I have lost weight. It helps me be accountable for what I eat, and I never knew how many calories I actually ate daily until I joined MFP. I think you will find it very helpful as well.
  • Esteemed1
    Esteemed1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!!:smile: