#TeamNewFriends

Options
ashringg
ashringg Posts: 15 Member
Hi All,

My name is Ashley and I am 26 years old. My goal is to lose weight, get toned and find some new friends along to way to motivate me.

I have been on this weight loss journey for most of my life, I've succeeded once but i have feel back in my ways (and then some). Currently I am working out during my lunch break with my twin sister by pumping some heavy iron and HIIT for an optimal fat loss opportunity. Most days, during the week, I meal prep to avoid making the bad food choices because I have minimum self control.

I would probably reach my goal faster if my weekends we not so bad. On the weekends I love to socialize, which includes tons of food and booze. I am learning that this is not something that will be sustainable in my life.

Right now, I am looking to find some new friends on mfp to help motivate me. You don't have to post status or pictures, I and just looking to the consistency of tracking and seeing us reach our goals together.

If you're interested, ADD ME! and if you want someone to add you, just comment below!

Let's do this!
I+made+it.png

Replies

• Crazymommamonster
    Crazymommamonster Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 looking for fitness friends that want to motivate each other each day! I'm free everyday so I can always be there for you guys! I'm looking to lose 30-50 pounds and would love an extra support system! Anyone is welcome to add me
  • ashringg
    Options
    My goal is to be near 150. My highest weight was 235. 50 lbs is def tangible.
  • MraScott2u
    MraScott2u Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Sabrina I am 46 years working on losing 60-70 lbs. I am in desperate need of fitness friends to be accountable and supportive. Please add thank you
  • ashringg
    Options
    Just added you.
  • jmitch6491
    jmitch6491 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I recently realized that I started gaining the weight back that I lost. So I'm back at it again.
    Don't kill yourself 24/7 when it comes to your diet. If you know your about to go out, work your hardest to burn the calories before socializing. So you won't feel bad. It's always good practice to have a cheat day, but still have control.
  • orlybayu
    orlybayu Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Beverly. I'm 19 years old. I'm losing weight to improve my dancing abilities and endurance! I'd also like to do sports in college and become toned! I'm 177lbs now and my SW was 265lbs. My goal is 130-140 by the beginning of Spring semester, but any loss is good.

I'm hoping to find someone I can motivate and who can motivate me!
  • ashringg
    Options
    Yes guys!. Let get it!.