Any recipe ideas for Cookies n Cream Protein powder?

Options
terryt1992
terryt1992 Posts: 94 Member
I have some and when I first bought it I thought it was the best this ever my GF told everyone to get me that and they did so now I have a lot of extra and I cannot stand to drink it with water or milk. If anyone has any ideas for recipes or anything that will help I would appreciate it.

Replies

• toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Protein fluff: Use a hand mixer or Kitchenaid with whisk attachment to combine 1 scoop of powder with about 1 cup of chilled/slushy milk (cow/almond/coconut - lower fat works better). Add a dash of xanthan gum and whip for 5-10 minutes until airy and fluffy. Eat.
  • anaxmann
    anaxmann Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Here is an ice cream recipe... which I haven't tried because I just found it last week. I make these pancakes with a vanilla powder that I can't stand and the pancakes are awesome.
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Pancakes :)
  • terryt1992
    terryt1992 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thank you I might try some of these. I would like to make protein bars or something like that. I want to try to use them for post workout snacks.
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I have some MusclePharm Combat Powder CnC that I add to Kodiak Cakes when I want to make them extra proteiny.
  • zilkah
    zilkah Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Mug cake is my favorite for cookies and cream.

1 scoop protein (30g ish), 1 egg, 0.5 cup milk (I use cashew), about 1/2 tsp baking powder ..optional I do 1/4 pack sugar free pudding mix...microwave it for 1:30.