What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Wondering why there are multiple wigs in various colors in my Amazon cart.

Drunken online shopping?

Likely. At least I didn't actually place the order.

It's always fun to see what kind of crazy stuff shows up in shopping carts when you do drunken online shopping. I once found a shovel, GI Joes, and Legos in my Amazon cart.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I still drive the car I got for my 18th birthday. In 2001. Y'all make me feel like I'm doing something right with my life. Thanks! (I will probably have my own parenting hell stories in the future, since this kid is genetically half me)

One is just like me the other is just like her dad.. Talk about challenging parenting..

right?

our son is the easiest kid ever - Dean's List, doesn't drink or do drugs, respectful, loving, kind

our daughter is loving and kind too .... but she has had some issues that almost broke this family apart

Are they close in age at all?

Mine are 3 1/2 years apart. I sometimes wished that parenting the oldest would auto rub off on the youngest . think again..

sigh, bangs heads

16 months apart, she's older

my son, when in High School:

Dad, my friends and I were talking and we've decided that booze, beer and drugs are for losers. I'm just telling you this so you won't have to worry about me. We'll just spend our time playing guitar, playing video games, going for hikes in the desert and making movies to post on youtube, okay?
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Drunken online shopping?

It's always fun to see what kind of crazy stuff shows up in shopping carts when you do drunken online shopping. I once found a shovel, GI Joes, and Legos in my Amazon cart.

I bought an abacus off of eBay after drinking my 37th birthday away.

Those things are fun! I used to use one when I was a kid living in Japan.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    my drunkazz roommate once bought a BMW car engine...that's right, a car engine.

he didn't own a BMW
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    Watching Rugrats with my 11 month old son
  • Motorsheen
    Options

he didn't own a BMW

Never know when you're going to need one!

he said he got a good deal on it

*shrug

this is the same guy that threw a stack of $100 bills at a stripper (rent money)

his reasoning: she was hot
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

he didn't own a BMW

*shrug

this is the same guy that threw a stack of $100 bills at a stripper (rent money)

SMH... DOH!
  • Motorsheen
    Options

he didn't own a BMW

*shrug

SMH... DOH!

yeah: his current whereabouts..... unknown / hiding from authorities

he was a good guy

who reaaaalllly liked cocaine

my drug of choice at that time in my life was Diet Coke; I've never tried cocaine or any other drug.

we were pretty much the odd couple, except when it came to chasing women.
  • moineau_
    moineau_ Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Watching Netflix and contemplating a nap...I spent all morning working on the garden and doing yardwork so I'm pretty exhausted.
  • Kimberly_Pena
    Kimberly_Pena Posts: 62 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm at work not much to do but browse the web! lol #CallCenterProblems
  • Motorsheen
    Options

he didn't own a BMW

*shrug

I remember and to be fair, she was very hot!

so, how did you spend our rent money ?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I still drive the car I got for my 18th birthday. In 2001. Y'all make me feel like I'm doing something right with my life. Thanks! (I will probably have my own parenting hell stories in the future, since this kid is genetically half me)

One is just like me the other is just like her dad.. Talk about challenging parenting..

right?

our son is the easiest kid ever - Dean's List, doesn't drink or do drugs, respectful, loving, kind

our daughter is loving and kind too .... but she has had some issues that almost broke this family apart

Mine are 3 1/2 years apart. I sometimes wished that parenting the oldest would auto rub off on the youngest . think again..

sigh, bangs heads

Dad, my friends and I were talking and we've decided that booze, beer and drugs are for losers. I'm just telling you this so you won't have to worry about me. We'll just spend our time playing guitar, playing video games, going for hikes in the desert and making movies to post on youtube, okay?

Are sure he is yours? lol

eta: constant words in my house "but everybody's doing it".... sigh bangs head again
  • Motorsheen
    Options

he didn't own a BMW

*shrug

In the champagne room.

Natch
  • Motorsheen
    Options

right?

sigh, bangs heads

eta: constant words in my house "but everybody's doing it".... sigh bangs head again

I'm completely square, so yeah...

Our daughter.... she's always wanted to grow up too fast. * shrug
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

Drunken online shopping?

I bought a case of raspberry creme savers and a purple penis shaped water bottle after a night of sympathy drinking with a friend who just went through a break up.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

right?

sigh, bangs heads

That's a girl thing. Not just your daughter.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

he didn't own a BMW

*shrug

In the champagne room.

Natch

Well she WAS hot

Well, to be fair, It really is the best excuse ever, right?
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Drunken online shopping?

I bought a case of raspberry creme savers and a purple penis shaped water bottle after a night of sympathy drinking with a friend who just went through a break up.

Now that sounds fun!
  • Motorsheen
    Options

right?

sigh, bangs heads

That's a girl thing. Not just your daughter.

I reckon that misery loves company
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

right?

sigh, bangs heads

Well I remember wanting that too and this way before technology existed.. now its 10 fold..

eta is so funny talking about all this, my hubs caved in at all the sad eyes and fake tears, it was hard doing this by myself... lol