Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Took "after" pictures at 8 weeks of Turbo Fire

Rae6503
Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
I was thinking there was more change. A little disappointed. Although I haven't been great with my diet. NOT following the Turbo Fire one at all but have been counting calories for a bit, but even that's set to 0.5lbs and I often go over. Down 6lbs from when I started though.

Anyway, here's a couple.

DSC01719-1-1.jpg

DSC01716-1-1.jpg

Replies

• Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 406 Member
    Great! I can see a difference in your stomach for sure. Keep it up!
  • lugovelb
    lugovelb Posts: 60
    Great job you can actually see the diffrence.
  • SailingMike
    SailingMike Posts: 237 Member
    You look GREAT. The toning is obvious.
  • SailingMike
    SailingMike Posts: 237 Member
    You look GREAT. The toning is obvious.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    don't sell yourself short! there's a definate difference with your bum and thighs, and your tummy (although not exactly large to begin with) looks more toned.
    and i think you look more tanned too!
    wtg, that's great and you look fab!
  • cheri03
    cheri03 Posts: 172 Member
    YOur legs and abdominal area changed a lot, more than you are saying. Good job!
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    You can totally see a difference!!! You look fantastic! Keep it up girl!!!
  • your tanner. lol no but really you can see the difference in your stomach.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    definite difference in belly and butt and thighs. especially the thighs.
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    That is awesome. You look great!! Keep it up!
  • kls310
    kls310 Posts: 9
    I can see a difference in your abs, legs and arms...definitely more toned! Great job!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    Abs have definitely tightened up! BTW, my friend said it was the last month or so (of 20 weeks) that really gave her the results she wanted. She lost 20 pounds doing it. Congrats on your success! I hope mine is that good when I start it (and finish it) starting 8/8.
  • Rae6503
    Abs have definitely tightened up! BTW, my friend said it was the last month or so (of 20 weeks) that really gave her the results she wanted. She lost 20 pounds doing it. Congrats on your success! I hope mine is that good when I start it (and finish it) starting 8/8.

Hrm. Really? I only have the 12 week program. There are extra DVDs for weeks 12-20 that you have to buy. I can't decide if I want to get them or not.
  • Rae6503
    Oh and thanks for all the compliments! It really does help that others can see more of a difference than I can.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member

Hrm. Really? I only have the 12 week program. There are extra DVDs for weeks 12-20 that you have to buy. I can't decide if I want to get them or not.
    My set came with all the dvds. I have done a few of them here and there and liked them. I have only done a hybrid of TF and CLX, but I am doing just straight TF starting 8/8, as I said before. I am looking to get the last 10-15 pounds off.