My NSV

Options
One of the most embarassing predictaments I have ever been in because of my weight was at an amusement park when I couldn't get out of a ride because of the safety belt that strapped me in. It was right under your waist and I couldn't see to do it plus there wasn't enough slack. So, I had to get an attendant to help who was rather uncomfortable because he had to be so close to my lady business.
Well, I just got back from vacation where I went back to that amusement park and rode that ride again (after losing 50 pounds). Well, I felt so liberated! I buckled my own strap, got myself out and even had some space to spare!
Also, there was a roller coaster there that last time I almost had a panic attack because I was convinced I wasn't buckled in good and it was super this time because I knew I was safe.

Replies

• svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Awww congratulations.great NSV. Keep up the great work
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    So awesome. Good for you, girl. It sounds like you had a wonderful time--YOU DESERVED IT!!!!
  • louisvillelady
    louisvillelady Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats i did the same kind of thingon vacation with a chair on the deck . Last year I was in it like a sardine . This year I Fit ! Keep it up
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is fantastic!

( Although why anybody would be excited to ride on a roller coaster is beyond me- I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to those kinds of rides :tongue: )
  • AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • parris1164
    parris1164 Posts: 11
    Options
    What an awesome story to share ! I am soooo proud of you ... 50lbs is great ! You just keep doing what ever you are doing. Thank you so much for sharing your story ... when ppl like you share your story it gives encouragement to the others like us ... thank you so much for sharing and your doing great ... keep it up .
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm looking forward to going to a theme park, and not being afraid of not fitting! Well done :)
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    Super awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!