Looking for my "twins" , 5'7 sw 143 cw 134 gw 124 :) f/m we

I was 165 at my heaviest, and somehow i managed to drop 20 lbs, just because ( i suspect little running and stress helped me), i started MFP at 142, and now few months later i i am 134!! i know its not supper fast, but better now than never,

I am 9 lbs from my goal weight, and i was looking for friends, who are also very close, and just want to together thru this last few lbs!!!

I am 5'7, and have my goal set on 124!, only 22 so i think its reasonable, dont judge bc i am a research freak, and i did my job and i know its healthy for me!

Also big milestone for me, i weight in today and it says 133.4!!! my lowest in 4 years. i am very excited, it is also 60.5 kg, meaning one more pound and i will be in my 59.9, how great is that?

so anyway if you have similar measurments, or not, just wanna join for some support and friends, and just to do it together, then feel free to messege me, add me and post here

share your story!!!

Replies

• winneau
    winneau Posts: 139 Member
    Congratulations on all of your success!!!! :flowerforyou:

I'm 5'7" and recently hit my goal weight (120lbs.) after starting in the 140's, and am now working on toning and maintaining. The last five pounds took me a really long time!! I would love to be your friend :heart:
  • Wow! Definitely put me on this bandwagon. I'm 5'7" as well and would love more twins of similar profiles.
  • askinnymt
    askinnymt Posts: 4
    Ooh, this is so close to me! I'm 5'7, sw 155, trying to get down to 125-130