Protein snack for on the go

Options
Hi all, I am wanting your best protein snacks for on the go. Ideally I am looking for things I can buy in a shop ( I'm from the uk ) I am looking for things like protein crisps, cookies, peanuts. Food which are easy to get hold of and are high in protein 10-20-30G. I currently have shakes on the go and protein cookies. Also what websites do people use for buying protein snacks, like crisps, cookies, bars.

I know I can cook chicken and meat and take that with me but I want something quick, easy and has a good amount of protein to it.

Thanks!

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Jerky
  • hanlonsk
    hanlonsk Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Quest bars. If you can't buy in the shop over there, you should be able to find online?
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    protein bars, mozzarella sticks, jerky, smoked salmon, lunch meat, yogurt.

Animal products will pack more protein.

Nuts are a good source of fat. I'm personally not that impressed by their protein content for hitting my goals (which is 35p/35c/30f). They might be good for yours tho.

• Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Belvita protein cookies are really good. I've had to hide them from the kids - that good!
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I buy my Combat Crunch bars from Amazon. Hubby likes the RXBars (also bought from Amazon), but they have less protein.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I buy stuff from iHerb.

What about hb eggs?