Working Mom trying to keep cervical cancer away by living healthy!

Last year I had a bad year with getting cervical cancer out. Since then I got out of the healthy life I lived and it set me back. Now I'm taking life by the horns and get back on track! Anyone out there needing encouragement or can encourage are welcome to shout out!

Replies

• miajones0534
    miajones0534 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi- I'm currently fighting ovarian cancer and after 2 surgeries, 4 hospitalizations, and chemo I stoped my previous healthy life style. I'm starting to exercise and eat a healthy diet but I'm struggling with which diet to follow. Vegan, paleo, or just a low fat low carb diet. What are your struggles?
  • sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    I am currently fighting breast cancer and on chemo. It is really hard when you are in this situation but I am trying to eat healthy but not counting calories. I have cut out white sugar from my diet. And processed and fried food. I cannot exercise much but I try to squeeze in some yoga and walking here and there.
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    This thread caught my attention. I'm not fighting cancer, but my father was very recently diagnosed with an aggressive prostate cancer. I understand how difficult this news can be (he/we are still working to process it) and I understand how important it is to incorporate a healthy life style into your fight against cancer. I don't know what to say to anyone battling cancer while attempting to work, raise a family, live a healthy lifestyle and get on in the world; all I can say is that my thoughts, my prayers and my utmost respect goes out to each of you.