Anyone Doing T25?

Options
While laying in bed this morning, unable to fall back asleep before the alarm went off, I decided to start up the T25 workouts.

I started the Alpha track today and plan on going through the end of Beta (I've never made it to Beta). If I stick with it, I'd be finishing up Alpha right as I head to FL to visit my parents, and would finish Beta the day before my sister-in-law's wedding (which I'm in).

Needless to say, I'd love to find some Shaun T fans to motivate and support me (and vice versa!)

Anyone doing T25, Insanity, etc.?

Replies

• fancyfaxon
    fancyfaxon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! 4:50am sure does come early!
  • runBetch
    runBetch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Are you still doing T25? I'm on W5D2, and I've never made it to beta either, let alone made it pat week three of alpha. Good luck! :)
  • NurseMal09
    NurseMal09 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just started today! My first time! Good luck add me as a friend
  • misscola
    misscola Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    week 3 now! let's support each other ! <3
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    I am and swear by it!
  • fabulousmomofone
    fabulousmomofone Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm on day two
  • AmbitiousButRubbish
    AmbitiousButRubbish Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hope you all stick with it. I just finished my second round of T25. Beta is awesome and Gamma really makes a lot of changes to the body because of the weights. I really struggle with Alpha because it's all legs. Overall I love the program. Don't stop. Keep up the good work!
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I finished t25 about a month ago, now I'm doing Insanity Max 30!! Love Shaun T
  • Mummatobe24
    Mummatobe24 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 of T25 on my third day tomorrow
  • Hallie82
    Hallie82 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a boot camp finishing up this Thursday and plan on starting T25 next week. I completed it a few years back and loved it and then started and quit once since. I'm excited to get another "completed" notch
  • misscola
    misscola Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    week 4 now! keep going
  • cronus70
    cronus70 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me, the realisation that I have the mobility and coordination of a beached whale at the moment, compounded by the fact I did a 40 min leg workout prior to doing Speed 1.0