Dance Day!

Options
National Dance Day is on July 30th!!!! The Fox program So you Think You Can Dance has choreographed three dances, one for anyone, the second for beginners and the third for people who think they can dance.

The link is:
http://dance.blogs.fox.com/2011/07/07/three-routines-for-national-dance-day-2011/
and I strongly suggest everyone try and learn one of these dances, they are all fun and it gets you moving. I'm not the best of dancers but I'm trying to learn the hip hop one (:

Replies

• ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    I use dance as my work-outs at times. Thanks for the info.
  • raj73
    raj73 Posts: 11
    Options
    That sounds fantastic...i love to boogy my booty away everyday. Thankyou for the information and keep up the brilliant work.
  • mrrodriguez
    mrrodriguez Posts: 158
    Options
    Ha ha. You don't want to see me dance. Love the idea though. I will pass it on to my friends, some of whom like to dance for fun. National Dance Day? Can't find it on my calendar. :)
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I like dancing but have no co-ordination. :bigsmile:
    I would love to take part in one of those crazy flash dances. You know where everyone stops doing their normal day to day business and suddenly joins in a dance routine. Knowing my luck it be arranged I'd practice and turn up at the wrong place. :noway:
    Yeah everyone would stop and stare at the mad woman having a dance fit in the middle of the shopping centre. Quick dial 999!
    :blushing:
  • Pandabug93
    Pandabug93 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Haha I want to see all of you dance!!! :D You can always organize your own flash mob too (: