Hi everyone!

Options
Hi everyone! Im Kacie. A 28 year old single Mom to two beautiful babies and Im here because ofter numerous back surgeries and time off work and not being able to work out Ive gotten pretty outta shape and unhealthy. Looking to lose about 20-30 pounds and get into a healthier more active lifestyle! Lovin this app so far even though i JUST started yesterday! Good luck to yall in all of your goals!!

Replies

• KBaughman1979
    KBaughman1979 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Hope you crush your goals!!
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options

What he said
  • nurseratchet46
    nurseratchet46 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    thats awesome Kacie,Welcome!!!!!!!!!I too myself have had 3 back surgeries,I hope its over!!!!!!!lol....Its great that you are setting your mind to helping yourself....Youre young ,so this is an awesome time to do it!!!!!!!My first back surgery was at 41,and the fusion failed,thus the next surgery,and then one in 2014 for stenosis...SEND ME A FR,and you can see my story,and we can give each other support..I know I certainly need it!!!!!!!!!Take good care!!!!!!!!!!
  • tomwasilj3w
    tomwasilj3w Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This app really does help keep track of your calories and help with accomplishing your weight goals. Good luck with weight loss journey!
  • jpoehls9025
    jpoehls9025 Posts: 471 Member
    Options

What he said

what they said
  • BlackNuclearDad
    BlackNuclearDad Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WTG! Taking ur health back!
  • kaciebobasey39