Options
2»

Replies

• misscola
    misscola Posts: 40 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    same here. i worked so hard and gained it all back ):
    my 2nd attempt, lose most of it over the last few mths. but i'm pushing myself to lose another 30lbs
  • murphey21
    murphey21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Anybody feel free to add me! I am always looking for more friends to keep me motivated and on track!
  • bluets2011
    bluets2011 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Add me too! New to MFP and still learning how it works would love to meet people for motivation and accountability.
  • zach_duden
    zach_duden Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi Zach...Well I am back here again too. I lost 20 lbs in 2012 that I gained while ill then gained it back on from a medication (prednisone). I restarted on Jan. 1st, on Jan. 5th my hubby passed suddenly so I took time off to get myself together. I am now ready to start taking care of my self with a healthy diet and exercise routine. Feel free to add me, we can never have too many friends ;)
  • mechell007
    mechell007 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    More support the merrier! ;-)
  • holybadassery
    holybadassery Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Zach, I just joined and thought ur post was real-- please add me when u can!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Powerlifting and running marathons since 08. Currently bulking to 210.
  • zach_duden
    Options
    Added!
  • zach_duden
    Options
    Still adding motivational/inspirational friends!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    @NoSnackZach Will add you.
  • DeniseMallander
    DeniseMallander Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! :) I have tried a couple of times to lose some weight, but was never succesfull. When I lost it, it was back on in no time. Hopefully tracking everything in MFP will help me get there.
  • Ksm7767
    Ksm7767 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm from the USA, 22, started at 245, at 230, looking to be 180. Feel free to add me! Looking for people to share recipe ideas with and motivation!