Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• jules159
    jules159 Posts: 567 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me. I've been on here a long time and support my friends. I know the journey and how hard it can be :)
  • zoraiya
    zoraiya Posts: 38 Member
    edited May 2017
    I've been on MFP for a few years now, but only recently only really started taking it more seriously. Started @ 299 lbs in 2015, Current Weight 255, approaching 50 lbs lost (30+ lbs within the last 3 months)!

Keep in mind that sometimes I do talk about tmi stuff (like periods, etc). And I have a tendency to reply to my own updates and talk to myself. I do have occasional cheat days, and I talk about that too. I do CICO, so I just adjust for it and move on.

Would be glad to have more friends! I'm 34 years old and in the Atlanta, GA area. Feel free to add me. :)
  • BrutalMeHonest
    BrutalMeHonest Posts: 42 Member
    Anti-woo 27 year old 400LBs+ highly dedicated and extremely active, looking for friends! Send me invites! I love encouraging others and accept invites from anyone at any point in their journey
  • kimberlygrace2015
    kimberlygrace2015 Posts: 12 Member
    Always looking for new friends so we can motivate each other. Feel free to add me!
  • orlybayu
    orlybayu Posts: 125 Member
    Add me! I'm pretty active.
  • s29j85
    s29j85 Posts: 3 Member
    Definitely need friends on here!
  • KupanahaWahine
    KupanahaWahine Posts: 1 Member
    I am kind of new to this page , my support team is a bit light . my biggest fan in my four year old daughter. I am 350 pounds and I am trying to get down to 175 pounds. I have had such a rough time this year . last November I had an emergency appendectomy, and in January I was hit by a drunk driver, and on May 11th I had cancer removed along with my left ovary that was swallowed up by a soft ball sized tumor. I'm a single mother and currently recovering from the surgery I just had. The doctors wants to put me under the knife again for a gastric sleeve. I would like to avoid going under the knife again. I really want to lose this weight naturally, I would love to have more friends so we can support and motivate one another . sometimes you need some one to give you a little extra push every now and again.
  • StormyMondayz
    StormyMondayz Posts: 7 Member
    Looking for friends who are active daily. Could always use extra motivation!
    SW: 260lbs
    CW: 210lbs
    GW: 135-145lbs (Depending on how much muscle I build)
  • aaron_mc29
    aaron_mc29 Posts: 56 Member
    Always good to add some new friends on here, I'm pretty generous with the like button... feel free to add!
  • jmitch6491
    jmitch6491 Posts: 24 Member
    Positive words bring positive results!
  • jpoehls9025
    jpoehls9025 Posts: 471 Member
    whats up, nothing to offer other than daily life grinding posts lol
  • Hello myfitnesspal I am in need of healthier eating fans/friends so I can start my journey & refuse to fall off the plan this time. I may have needed this app all along. Trying to stay away from sugar, flour, wheat is challenging I am ready to begin.
  • charleneleonard808
    charleneleonard808 Posts: 9 Member
    add me
  • Aussie_bound
    Aussie_bound Posts: 2 Member
    Just starting my journey today. Would love some friends on here. Anybody from Canada?
  • marcgaluzo113
    marcgaluzo113 Posts: 3 Member
    Would anyone like to be friends? Add me please.
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    Been here a while now and always happy to add more friends! :)
  • inkedandfancy
    inkedandfancy Posts: 12 Member
    I would love more supportive encouraging friends! Add me if this sounds like you. :)
  • sjohn034
    sjohn034 Posts: 86 Member
    Motivation is always nice on a hard day! :)
  • highcarbrob
    highcarbrob Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free 2 add me
  • Ksm7767
    Ksm7767 Posts: 19 Member
    22 from USA! Started at 245, at 230, looking to be 180. Would love friends for motivation and recipe sharing!