Introducing myself

Options
Hi, I am candice I'm 25 years old. I am single with no kids. I work in healthcare so I'm passionate about my health. I lost 30 lbs on this app, but recently got a sitting job and gained back some weight, while also having pcos sucks badly,had went through bouts of depression when I moved out with my ex and it was awful I stopped working out he made me very unhappy. I then would eat more and lost my motivation and it didn't help he called me fat all the time. Anyways, I'm ready and willing to get back to it I just have to stay committed and find the motivation to stick to this. I want more than anything this for myself. Any positive words of encouragement and praise would be amazing. Looking for friends so feel free to message me !

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Sounds like you're coming out of a bad situation. I'm glad you're moving toward making things better. Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • Victowiaaa
    Victowiaaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good to see you out of that toxic relationship! Don't worry, you will come out of this stronger than ever. ^___^ goodluck on your journey
  • H4Z3L0413
    H4Z3L0413 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I too just transitioned from a highly active job to a sedative sit down job and need to get moving in other ways. I also have pcos and learning how to balance it. Good for you for putting yourself first and making the necessary changes to succeed!
  • candyfitforlife
    candyfitforlife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much! It was very toxic I am so much more happier now . ❤️❤️❤️pcos sucks but I know how that is !! Hang in there and take walks when you can or take stairs as much as possible
  • jmitch6491
    jmitch6491 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You got this, keep your head held high
  • Jepharr
    Jepharr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I got pcos too. It makes gaining weight wayyy too easy :(
  • DamnRod
    DamnRod Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have some motivation fuel... good luck!
    I'm always on way to stay motivated!
  • Grenhalgh217
    Grenhalgh217 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi candifitforlife u look great by the way if u wanthink any tips let me no