Finally it has happened to me!!! ***95lbs lost!!***

Options
chakab03
chakab03 Posts: 10 Member
edited May 2017 in Success Stories
Down 95lbs! Started 3/7/16. Most recent pictures were taken 5/13/17. Still want to lose about 30lbs or so. I been following the keto lifestyle but I've been stuck at a plateau for 2 months now because of bad choices. I'm determined to get back on track but I'm so proud of myself as to how far I've come.

Bottom pics: pants size 22-top xxl- jacket 1x (tight)
Skirt 2x - top xxl
Top pics: Shirt medium (juniors)
Jeans size 10

Replies

• chakab03
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!!
  • Melting_Hearts
    Melting_Hearts Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    YAHOO! :D I would love to hear how you stay on track

• birdtobe
    birdtobe Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment!
  • cschaefer618
    cschaefer618 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am starting on my goal to lose 129lbs today and your story gives me hope. Thank you!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations- your hard work is paying off! Thanks for posting your story!
  • DamieBird
    DamieBird Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a different (happier and healthier) person! Awesome job, congratulations!
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration. Thank you for sharing
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Awesome work!
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That's amazing! Looking to do the exact same thing and feeling totally inspired. Great job! Congratulations.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    awesome Job. congrats on your renewed drive. take advantage. FINISH THIS F'er! :D
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You have such a great smile in all of your pictures! Congratulations on your success!!!
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's awesome! And it happened right in front of your face
  • chakab03
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone. It really feels good to be an inspiration to others. We all can do this! We all will finish strong!!
  • debisjazz
    debisjazz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very inspiring. You look amazing!!
  • Clody80
    Clody80 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great. How do you find living on keto diet? I am thinking about trying it out. Currently eating everything, but calorie restricted. Losing slowly,but interested to know if fat loss could be accelerated with keto
  • chakab03
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I started out just counting calories for the first month or two until I found about about keto. On keto I was losing 2-5lbs every week being really strict on my carb and fat intake. I didn't have sugar cravings after a couple of weeks and it felt good to drop those ponds eating bacon everyday. For the last couple of months I've strayed away from keto eating lots of fruit and my weight is at a stand still. I'm currently starting back and the cravings are still here. I've given myself a week or two for those craving to disappear!
    Clody80 wrote: »
    Wow that's great. How do you find living on keto diet? I am thinking about trying it out. Currently eating everything, but calorie restricted. Losing slowly,but interested to know if fat loss could be accelerated with keto[/quote
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!