Transformation Tuesday

Options
utmelodyann
utmelodyann Posts: 4 Member
Down 30 lbs since January 2017 with 10 more to go. Following Jillian Michaels programs & running each day. Consistency pays off!

Replies

• SarahR2412
    SarahR2412 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Well done!!!
  • judydj1220
    judydj1220 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • megdnoorman
    megdnoorman Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • mikusfikus
    mikusfikus Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well done! May I ask your height and weight and caloric intake while losing? This was the motivation I needed today. :)
  • birdtobe
    birdtobe Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • mikusfikus
    mikusfikus Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Man it takes so much effort eat within calories. I started off at 1200 and it was too little so went to 1310 but I can't seem to get my butt in gear and not go over most days. Sigh. Congratulations on your loss! I hope to be there one day too! :)
  • rlynnlopez2017
    rlynnlopez2017 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • jroth261
    jroth261 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    It's obvious you've been really working for it! WTG!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look YOUNGER too!
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! You have great legs!
  • cosob
    cosob Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Down 30 lbs since January 2017 with 10 more to go. Following Jillian Michaels programs & running each day. Consistency pays off!

Which DVDs are you doing?/have done?

I am now on level 2 of the 30day shred and hope to do ripped in 30 afterwards.

Thanks for posting this, I am more motivated to follow the workouts n log in daily. N off course you look really great
  • utmelodyann
    utmelodyann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started with 30 Day Shred, then Ripped in 30, then a mix of Extreme Shed & 6 Week 6 Pack, and now did a month with the Killer Body DVD. Good luck!! It really works!
  • trixieberry17
    trixieberry17 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, great motivation! Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!