Nearly 45 pounds to lose before fall. Too old for shenanigans.

Options
heremfp
heremfp Posts: 6 Member
I have to be very serious and get this *kitten* done. I over 40 and have to kickass while not pissing off my fibromyalgia. Are you out There?

Replies

• Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Yup! Whats your plan so far? I've done about 30ish lbs in six months, and I only had about 40 to lose. 10 more till goal!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    heremfp wrote: »
    I have to be very serious and get this *kitten* done. I over 40 and have to kickass while not pissing off my fibromyalgia. Are you out There?

I am over 40 and have fibro and have lost 62 pounds since November and I plan to keep losing . feel free to add me
  • heremfp
    heremfp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Rufftimes wrote: »
    Yup! Whats your plan so far? I've done about 30ish lbs in six months, and I only had about 40 to lose. 10 more till goal!

Lots going on, mostly with what I am not doing...eating my feelings. But I have to add exercise. Spent two hours Sunday seeing what yoga poses I could still do.
  • Wildflowers70
    Wildflowers70 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I over 40 too and like you and simply fed up and want to get this done. I also want to be realistic and not injure myself. Feel free to add me. I have had an ACL/MCL surgery and have beem taking it a little easier the last week due to some soreness. Having a committed friend to journey with woulde awesome and I will motivate you too. If you want, feel free to add me!
  • russb_
    russb_ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I dropped 30 lbs over the last four years but now I seem to fight harder in the gym since turning four zero.
  • Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    the most important thing is to find a diet plan and an exercise plan that work.....for you! There are a tons of different plans you can do for losing weight that all work, but only one that you'll love! Same with exercise, some people are content with doing the same thing every day, some people want to do something completely different daily. If you'd like to talk more, send me a PM, I love to chat!