Tank tops

Options
anisahemily_92
anisahemily_92 Posts: 1 Member
Is it ok for chubby girls to wear tank tops? I feel so uncomfortable with my arms but there are so many cute dresses and shirts that I would love to wear.

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I hated my arms when I was a teen, but then I realized that nobody but you gives a single *kitten*, and if they do, they're petty *kitten* that don't deserve a second thought. Wear what you want.
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Just always remember that there is someone else out there with way worse arms wearing tank tops because they dgaf. Be you and the world will adjust.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Agree with everyone here. You wear what you like and are comfortable in.
  • BlackNuclearDad
    BlackNuclearDad Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im a fan of women in tank tops! If that's ur style and u feel good in it, do it. Haters will hate no matter what.
  • BlackNuclearDad
    BlackNuclearDad Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You should show off ur tanks!
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Have you ever been to a water park or on a cruise??? Girl please, you see all kinds of stuff hanging out. Life is too damn short! I have heavy arms and I used to be so self conscious, but I wear only tanks when I'm at the gym. Sure some people may notice for half a second, but then they go about their life and trust me no one is going home obsessing about your arms.
    Wear the cute tops!
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    There is this curvy girl at work. She wears the cuties things! Confidence is sexy, size is irrelevant
  • nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options
    Confidence is sexy, size is irrelevant

Exactly!!

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Is it ok for chubby girls to wear tank tops? I feel so uncomfortable with my arms but there are so many cute dresses and shirts that I would love to wear.

Let me research this and when you come back online I'll share the results.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    It is okay for anyone to wear whatever they feel like.
    Your arms look like arms.

When it is hot out I am going to wear sleeveless shirts and shorts.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Wear whatever you feel comfortable in
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

If you are comfortable in it, you do you boo!! Don't worry about what others may think of it. If they don't want to see anything, they can look somewhere else.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    There is this curvy girl at work. She wears the cuties things! Confidence is sexy, size is irrelevant

^this!!!
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Wait...what?
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I let it lol hang out
  • need2move2
    need2move2 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    if you like it.. wear it!
    life is too short.. enjoy every day!
    B)
  • bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Is it okay? Heck yea. Your post also says you are uncomfortable with your arms. If you are, you may not feel comfortable in a tank top. Try one on look in the mirror, if you feel comfortable, rock it.