P90X

Options
Just started P90X a week ago. Feeling good... hope to keep it up for the entire 90 days.:drinker:

Replies

• becca0211
    becca0211 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I did my first round this spring and loved it!
  • brandenocs
    brandenocs Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! A lot of people say the first few weeks are the hardest. I disagree. I just started Phase 2 and it's killing me. Different range of motion than I'm used to I guess. But it's fun once you get into the routine of doing it everyday. I look forward to my workouts because I know they're working.
  • SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    When I did I had to turn off the audio and create my own music track. Tony gets old after a while, lol.
  • marathonmom72
    marathonmom72 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Stick with it - you won't regret it. I've tried to move on to different things, but keep coming back to it because nothing keeps me as strong as P90X made me!!
  • dakuma21
    dakuma21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Loved that program back when I was at military college. I still go back to it every now and than when I'm in between new routines or accidentally let myself go as a result of the grad school life. I agree that Tony gets old, ha. I made a few playlists for it but then eventually wrote all the workouts on note cards, which I would bring to the gym as I wanted to use heavier weights rather than bands and get out of the house too.

Keep it up though, best investment I ever made.