New to this , like to add friends :)

Options
My BFF and I started a workout and meal plan . This is my 5th week and I'm down 10lbs and feeling great. I'd like to lose at least 70 more . I'm doing 1200 calories a day and walking. I will start small hikes this Friday. I'm on a seriously mission and am truly dedicated to making this happen. I'd like to add friends of anyone's would like to support each other , please feel free to add me :) thanks again

Replies

• lilmerechan
    lilmerechan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Girl, how you do 1200 is beyond me xD I'm struggling with 1500 and that's with exercising (so I can eat more cause damn I'm hungry >.>) Go you though, you got this!
  • laceybell29
    laceybell29 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It's usually pretty easy. My struggle now is finding something to drink other than water lol I stopped Dr pepper when I started this :/ any ideas of drinks
  • laceybell29
    Options
    Btw does anyone know how to add people lol
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    EmmaCottrellluv Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I do click on there name twice and it says friend click on it then seend
  • laceybell29
    Options
    I got thanks for the add :)
  • lilmerechan
    lilmerechan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I drink lots of water with mio, and lots of green tea with a bit of lemon with either a little sugar or splenda, whichever I have. Dr. Pepper was my bae I feel your pain. And to add someone click their name, then their picture and then it shows their profile and there's an icon with a person and a plus. You dont need to write a message just your name :smile:
  • Jasonkid86
    Jasonkid86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My plan is to lose 12kgs (24lbs). 12lbs down another 2 months to go. Hope I don't give up on the way:-) damn hungry these days
  • laceybell29
    Options
    Lol Jason I feel your pain :)
  • laceybell29
    Options
    I drink lots of water with mio, and lots of green tea with a bit of lemon with either a little sugar or splenda, whichever I have. Dr. Pepper was my bae I feel your pain. And to add someone click their name, then their picture and then it shows their profile and there's an icon with a person and a plus. You dont need to write a message just your name :smile:

• laceybell29
    Options
    Jasonkid86 wrote: »
    My plan is to lose 12kgs (24lbs). 12lbs down another 2 months to go. Hope I don't give up on the way:-) damn hungry these days

That's awesome
  • tennyson825
    tennyson825 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been on this for about a month and it's really working for me! I hope everyone here is loving this as much as I am! And good luck to you all!
  • angiee3859
    angiee3859 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello there i want some motivation.. seen i have my bby i lost ill my motivation i use to be 118 .120 and now im 133 i feel so depress how did you los the 10 pound so fast..
  • acopeland321
    acopeland321 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I drink calorie free sparkling water with a little like squeezed into it. It's delicious. Best of luck to you!!!
  • Jasonkid86
    Jasonkid86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I struggled with green tea. It takes alot getting used to. People talking about green coffee now.