Happy Dance!

Options
YMTaylor
YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
Can you believe it? I made an 8x8 pan of fudgy brownies today that cuts into 9 pieces and ate one! Just one! Doing the happy dance of self-control! (And yes I had the room in my daily calories so the 270 that I ate was fine on that level too.) :)

Replies

• Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Great Willpower! Congrats!! :happy:
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I would hit *like* if we had it! Good job.
  • knowmydestiny
    knowmydestiny Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

i feel doing the happy dance too now!
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    RESPECT! I still need to master that skill, LOL!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    hehehe totally know how ya' feel!

someone had stopped by work last Friday and insisted I take half of her newly purchased mini brownies (yum)

I did as asked, placed them all on a plate, covered them up and placed them (lovingly) into the refrigerator....

fast forward to Monday, opened the door of the refrigerator; surprise!!! GONE:laugh:

best wishes for your success:flowerforyou:
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Yowsah -- will of iron! Good job. That'd be a tough one for me. :)
  • doveskf
    doveskf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have you tried fiber ones new brownie it only has 90 calories and 5 grams of fiber. They are really good!:happy:
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    Absolute respect to you! I have to eat things if they're there. Had 2 peanut butter choco cups last night :( Cravings aren't cool.
  • YMTaylor
    YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Have you tried fiber ones new brownie it only has 90 calories and 5 grams of fiber. They are really good!:happy:
    I have to eat Gluten-Free so those are out for me. But it's great how much stuff is out there that's tasty but low calorie.
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I love NSV's like this! It is all about figuring out what you can maintain in your life, and it is great to be able to have a treat without it "ruining the diet"-- count it, ENJOY it, and move on! I'm getting to that point as well :-)
  • allnewellie
    allnewellie Posts: 156
    Options
    WTG!!! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!