got me a new scale

Options
My kids broke my last one which is why I went up some pounds because I wasn't able to catch my weight going up 4lbs but I couldn't take it anymore so I got me a new one and its super nice it even tracks your weight progress telling you if you are up some weight or down weight and it tracks it for up to 12 weeks.. Now I can catch any slight increase in weight.

I am a scale junky I know its not good for some people to weigh everyday but I like too(even though I know weight flucuates daily/throughout the day) However I only log my actual weight once a week I still hop on the scale daily..

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    My kids broke my last one which is why I went up some pounds because I wasn't able to catch my weight going up 4lbs but I couldn't take it anymore so I got me a new one and its super nice it even tracks your weight progress telling you if you are up some weight or down weight and it tracks it for up to 12 weeks.. Now I can catch any slight increase in weight.

I am a scale junky I know its not good for some people to weigh everyday but I like too(even though I know weight flucuates daily/throughout the day) However I only log my actual weight once a week I still hop on the scale daily..
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    what scale did you go with>?
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    what scale did you go with>?

its some sort of a doctors scale- I got it at walmart for 30.00
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    When you say doctor's scale, do you mean with the slide bar?
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I recently got a new scale also and I bought it at walmart. Mine tracks your hydration level, weight and BMI for 2 people. I put it in my bathroom at first and I had 30 lbs difference between the new one and my old one and I knew it wasnt right so I had to put it in my kitchen. My bathroom is carpeted. Not sure why anyone would want carpet in their bathroom but havent had money to redo the floor yet in there. I like it so far but I tend to weigh myself to much.

Connie
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    When you say doctor's scale, do you mean with the slide bar?

no its not the one with the slide bar that you see in most doctors offices or at the gym its referred to being similar to doctors scales
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    I recently got a new scale also and I bought it at walmart. Mine tracks your hydration level, weight and BMI for 2 people. I put it in my bathroom at first and I had 30 lbs difference between the new one and my old one and I knew it wasnt right so I had to put it in my kitchen. My bathroom is carpeted. Not sure why anyone would want carpet in their bathroom but havent had money to redo the floor yet in there. I like it so far but I tend to weigh myself to much.

Connie

Im a scale Junkie too and not ashamed to admit it. but I only track my weight once a week but I do look at it daily.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    thinking I am going to buy new scale

I loved my old health o meter one. thinking going to buy me one today!!!!!