30lb down 30 to go!

Options
On February 25,2017 I jumped on the scale and was terrified at what I saw. I weighed almost 200 pounds 199.6 to be exact. That was my breaking point heck no I'm not going over that again. I've never been skinny but being only 5'2 199.6 was just too much. I set a goal to loose 30lbs before my 30th birthday, which is in August. I was giving myself 6 months to lose the weight. I've never been motivated with a diet or stick to it but I was serious this time. Through I started going to the gym and eating around 1200 calories a day except for Saturday's I'd indulge a little. Well at the 2.5 month Mark I hit my goal I went from 199.6 to 169.6!. I have 3.5 months before my birthday and a new goal to loose another 15-20 pounds by then and hopefully 30 by the end of the year.

Replies

• island_prodigy
    island_prodigy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can do this!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You've got this.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add so we can motivate and support each other. Our stats and weight loss goals are very similar too! I've lost 30lbs thus far and need to lose about 20 more.
  • laceybell29
    laceybell29 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's awesome , congrats girl. I started my process of 1200 calories a day , I'm in my 5th week :)
  • lilmerechan
    lilmerechan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Keep at it!
  • acopeland321
    acopeland321 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! We are both 5'2! It's tough being a shorty sometimes.
  • 105pixie105
    105pixie105 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Add me!
  • nlvick2008
    nlvick2008 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have posted a little about my journey on fb. But I feel funny about posting about it I do it for my own motivation but others can see it as seeking attention. I'm not ashamed to say I'm proud of my progress!
  • nlvick2008
    Options
    2.5 progress pic
  • mazblondie
    mazblondie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! I have lost 89 lbs.. struggling with the last 40 or so.. keep going and feel free to add me if you want a buddy to cheer you on!
  • nlvick2008
    Options
    Thanks yall! As an update i hit 50 in August but gained about 5 back. So down 45 pounds with about 15 to go
  • MrsAmandaBrooksHalligan
    Options
    Great job! I have 30 to go myself!