Yoyo dieting failed again

Options
I've been steady with myfitnesspal for 3+ years but logging trips to fast food and overall bad food choices hasn't sparked me to reign in my poor eating choices. Hoping 3rd time is a charm for me as I get back on the healthy eating wagon

Replies

• avadahm
    avadahm Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!
  • NinjaoftheBeastAjah
    NinjaoftheBeastAjah Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You can surely do
    It!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Yoyo-dieting will always fail. Make small sustainable lifestyle changes, instead of going all or nothing with "healthy eating" dieting.

• Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You got this! It took me several tries over many years before I found something that worked for me! In six months I've gotten my body fat % from around 32 down to 20, and still going strong! finding an eating plan that works for you, and exercise you actually enjoy are key. If you'd like to talk about your goals more, send me a pm!
  • CaptainHandsome
    CaptainHandsome Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Cut things out slowly. Use mustard instead of mayo. Drink your coffee black, no creamer, or use raw honey instead of sugar. Instead of a 12 piece chicken nugget, get a 6 piece. Whole wheat bread instead of white. Make a small change, get used to it, make it a habit, then make another change. Don't go hardcore and quit eating everything you love at once.
  • bandb678
    bandb678 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    We are all here for you and can offer support . Add me if you wish