Anyone needing to lose 50+ pounds? Let's help each other.

Options
So let's just say I was already big and got even bigger during pregnancy but it has been a year since I had my baby and I'm barely starting to lose weight now but I'm really big so you can't tell. I've lost 15 pounds in the past three weeks and I feel demotivated because nobody has noticed I guess because I'm so big anyway. I just need a couple of friends to cheer me on.

Replies

• MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    I'm in to help!
  • NewBetterBest18
    NewBetterBest18 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Wow, 15 pounds in 3 weeks? That's amazing. Better than me. I've lost 10 lbs in 6 weeks and I couldn't be more proud of myself. You should be proud too. I know I feel so much better now. Who cares if your "friends" don't say anything yet. Give it time. Almost 30 years ago I lost 65 pounds (gained it all back) but I remember, it took the first 30 lb loss before people even noticed. Don't give up. Keep going. You're not doing all of that work for anyone else but yourself. We can do this.
  • luciaspeitia11
    luciaspeitia11 Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Thanks, I've always been kinda big. I've been wanting to lose weight since I was 13. I always lose some but gain it back and more. I'm 23 and feel sooo unhealthy.
  • Billiewilliams21
    Billiewilliams21 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel it took ages for anyone to notice I'd lost any weight. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • saberika87
    saberika87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I find a lot of people do actually notice; however, they just don't like to compliment or comment on your weight. You're doing so well! Keep going and it does not matter what other people think/notice, it's all about how you feel! Anyone can add me, would love more active friends to help motivate! <3:)