Max's Super Bowl Observations

Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Roethlisberger...probably the longest name I have ever seen on a jersey. :noway:

And the longest thing you've seen in ...

Wait, I can't.

:noway: :noway:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    I now think I'm 20-1 on my "guessing who'll win" :happy: Great game, better than last years! And I couldn't help but wonder what would have happened to the half time show if the camera man had moved as Bruce slid up to him :huh:

Hey Megan!!!! :smooched:

Looking good! :flowerforyou:

Hey purty lady, thanks! I'm steady losin weight still :huh: doc doesn't seem too worried yet.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    i just loved the game last night. so glad i lost sleep over it!
  • tashjs21

We turned it off and played Wii sports and watched a movie. :embarassed:

Then turned back just in time to see the highlights. :laugh:
  • Winter23
    Winter23 Posts: 142
    My Biggest pet peave is people singing their countries National Anthem and they don't have the respect to sing it the way it was written!!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    My favorite was the flower commercial. Laughed out loud at that one. "Oh, wow, look at the mug on you Dianne!"

ROTFLMAO
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    O ya the flowers!!! That was hilarious....
    I like the LMAO commercial and the Etrade babies....
  • tashjs21

We turned it off and played Wii sports and watched a movie. :embarassed:

Then turned back just in time to see the highlights. :laugh:

You're a communist. :huh:

I just didn't care about either team. :ohwell:
  • tashjs21
    The E--trade babies freak me out. That is just not natural. :frown:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Saw the 1 sec. commercial. You didn't miss a thing. I didn't realize it until it was over, and forgot what it even showed. Great idea guys!!
    I wondered by the calls that were being made if someone was getting paid, or were they to make a $5000.00 ticket worth the peoples money. 18.gif
    I have a hard time watching and cheering some of those guys on that are making millions, while people are losing their jobs, in the mean time they get off on rape, drug, DUI charges, etc. And I'm sorry, 'ol turkey thighs like most those defensive are not athletes, they're there cause they can eat more food and beer than others. No examples of athletisism from them. 15.gif
    Bruce Springsteen-sucked. You'd think "Born in the USA" would have been played, wouldn't ya? Nice job, you old geezer.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    I didn't think there was a lot of sexual overtones. What commercials were you thinking of? As a matter of fact, I thought it was far less sexually explicit then last years. I mean, besides the Danika Patrick shower one that is.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    :explode:
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    I loved the CareerBuilder one... I laughed out loud... :laugh:

the woman screaming in the car over and over was hysterical..
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    I loved the CareerBuilder one... I laughed out loud... :laugh:

the woman screaming in the car over and over was hysterical..

That was my favorite too!

I liked it when the guy walked by and said "Hey Dummy" and when the koala bear got punched in the face.:laugh:

It was a great game and I couldn't have been more happier than to see one of my favorite teams of all time get their 6th Super Bowl ring.:smokin:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I preferred Tom Petty's performance last year. Bruce didn't sing "Born in the U.S.A. and I can't forgive him for that!

I liked the ABC "Heroes, Medium, Chuck" commercial and it got me excited for tonight's shows!

The 3-D thing sucked. There were like two things that were actually cool and nothing else wowed me at all!

I did like the Potato Head commercial with the "angry eyes" :laugh:

Jame's Harrisons thighs reminded me of those huge, dinosaur sized chicken legs Fred Flinstone would eat!! :laugh:

I didn't have 3D glasses. I guessed I missed it when they sent those out.

ABC aired commercials on NBC?
    I meant NBC.