Silliest motivation ever!

Options
So aside from just wanting to be healthy and look my best again I've decided my motivation to get in great shape (we're talking, really lean and pack on some ripped muscle,s shape) is so I can be Gannicus from Spartacus: God's of the Arena for Halloween. Probably not this Halloween though. Doubt I can lean up that much in 3+ months... Any other completely ridiculous motivations out there?

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    To be skinnier than my mom. :D

Which seems sad, but it's actually funny because I'm getting more fit as she's starting to get some pudge. [:
  • simplingrillin
    Options
    vegas for my 25th birthday....but thats not the silly part..... the silly part is because Im going to thunder down under and i wanna be hot beside all that other hotness :)
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    So aside from just wanting to be healthy and look my best again I've decided my motivation to get in great shape (we're talking, really lean and pack on some ripped muscle,s shape) is so I can be Gannicus from Spartacus: God's of the Arena for Halloween. Probably not this Halloween though. Doubt I can lean up that much in 3+ months... Any other completely ridiculous motivations out there?

That's actually one of my minor motivations as well, lol. Not THIS Halloween for sure but maybe 2012! Or maybe King Leonidas from 300 :)
  • Hoteffinmess
    Hoteffinmess Posts: 121
    Options
    I have a couple actually. I want to weigh less than my boyfriend... but now he is starting to lose weight to...

Also, my mom goes to the gym and all that but she's not as strict. We kinda have our own version of the biggest loser going on.
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Being forced to meet my BFs ex-wife. And wanting to look completely buff when it happens. (women can be such twats, eh?)
  • Canonoch
    Canonoch Posts: 120
    Options
    Get to get and wear a Scottish Kilt and perhaps do my first Warrior Dash in 2012
  • MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options

Pictures when you do. I'm just saying.

my silly secret motivation? i want to be cut and lean so that all those guys who ignore me in the gym now will try to chat me up and i can tell them" HA! don't want you, meathead. i got a man who started dating me when i was fat, so sad, too bad, you snooze, you lose". told you, silly.
  • val_140
    val_140 Posts: 75
    Options
    To be skinnier than my mom. :D

Which seems sad, but it's actually funny because I'm getting more fit as she's starting to get some pudge. [:

That is mine too.. I thought I was 15 pounds from weighing the same as her, but when we were taking this weekend she told me she gained 10 pounds on her recent vacation.. Which means I'm only 5 pounds from weighing the same as her..
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    String bikini for spring break in Mexico next April. :)
  • lauriannfish
    lauriannfish Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My step daughter is getting married in a year and I want to look better than her mother.
  • brandenocs
    brandenocs Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Pictures when you do. I'm just saying.

my silly secret motivation? i want to be cut and lean so that all those guys who ignore me in the gym now will try to chat me up and i can tell them" HA! don't want you, meathead. i got a man who started dating me when i was fat, so sad, too bad, you snooze, you lose". told you, silly.

Oh there will be pictures for sure. After all the work I'll have to put in, I'll probably end up a little cocky for a few weeks until my wife knocks me down a few pegs. Hah.
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options

Me Too!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I would love to look sexy in a halloween costume for sure! Not silly at all.

I would also like to be able to wear a thong bikini someday!

We do this acrobatic pyramid thing in my family and I'm always the bottom.....I'd like to move up to the middle.....maybe even top some day but even if I'm the "lightest" or "thinnest" I'll be the most muscular for sure, so I'm bottom bound for life probably!
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    oh please don't laugh.....

I want to be thin enough to have my seamstress friend make me an authentic looking 1950's style dress....complete with pill box hat, white silk gloves, mary jane pumps, pearls.....so I can go out in public...and LIKE the stares I get...like...so it will be GOOD attention instead of bad attention...

think Stepford....
  • brandenocs
    brandenocs Posts: 146 Member
    Options

That's actually one of my minor motivations as well, lol. Not THIS Halloween for sure but maybe 2012! Or maybe King Leonidas from 300 :)

Thinking about it, if it takes me until next Halloween to get that lean I'll have plenty of time to buff up for Leonidas too. Which I wouldn't at all mind. Leonidas>Every other manly man ever.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    One of my mini goals is to be able to dress up for this Halloween & not look totally repulsive....ha....not sure what yet but definitely something cute :happy:
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I made a bet that I would have legs like Samantha from Jersey Shore. I do not like to lose :wink:
  • emom21
    emom21 Posts: 13
    Options
    My DH started a new job and had to move ahead of us. When we finally get moved (which, in this economy, could easily take 6 months) I want his co-workers to wonder why on earth he would leave his hot wife behind! SO silly!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that show! But I'm more of a Crixus fan or even Spartacus himself, but any of those guys are super hot..so go for it!
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    so that i wear high heels more comfortable (less stress on the joints)

going to vegas for my senior spring break

being able to wear those cute high-waisted skirts where you touch the shirt in

running in a sports bra

being able to do all of the pushups every time i hit the middle cup in beer pong