My First 30 Days

Options
daffo2100
daffo2100 Posts: 2 Member
I will start with I do not mean to offend anyone by having my shirt off. But these two photos are showing my 30 days of hard workouts and healthly eating. Last September i was weighing in anywhere from 190-195 lbs. I tried just eating alot less crappy food with no exercise.... didn't work once the holidays came around i went from 190 to 180 lbs from September to November and stayed at 180. Then came April 3rd.. i weighed in at 178.8 (showed in 1st pic) and told myself its time to make the change... i started working out from 4 to 530 in the morning 6 days a week. I am lifting heavy with alot of cardio in between gym visits. My diet is 40g of whey protein through out the day about 8 eggs a day with one chicken breast and tons of fruit which varied each day. I also take mens one a day vitamin. I now weigh 154.4 lbs (showed in 2nd pic). In total i have lost 40 lbs since September. I have 43 more days until i go to florida and have no intention on stopping even after the 43 day mark.

Replies

• cxmxd1975
    cxmxd1975 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's some pretty good loss for only 30 days! Nice work!
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • Macy9336
    Macy9336 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Good job.
  • pegaede7131
    pegaede7131 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting - scared and excited!! Wish me luck or at least self-control! Luck has nothing to do with this! I have decided to "do THIS!"
  • tunaboi
    tunaboi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep it up and you'll start shedding off a lot more. :)
  • mrsmcp519
    mrsmcp519 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Impressive loss! That's dedication right there, well done :smile:
  • tena1028
    tena1028 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your hard work really shows! Awesome job!
  • daffo2100
    daffo2100 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will add the photo again it went away for some reason
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!