Struggling Weight Loss

Options
This is my third time trying myfitnesspal, although i just found these forums. My issue was no support! I am so excited about my journey this time because I see many people having the same issues I have! Hopefully, I can meet friends to share it with! Hello Everyone!!!

Replies

• Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hiya! and welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • alreadydetermined2
    alreadydetermined2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Thanks!
  • jesusx3g13
    jesusx3g13 Posts: 21 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi, I have been using this since 2011 on and off and never really commited to it. All that time I never knew these forums exsisted neither, so Im hoping this time I can make some friends and have some support.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Lkav88
    Lkav88 Posts: 50 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi!! I've been using myfitnesspal since 31st Jan and I only found the forums yesterday!! I am so glad I did as think it will give me the boost I need to keep going now. Good luck in your weight loss journey!! Feel free to add me as a friend also.
  • alreadydetermined2
    alreadydetermined2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I will be sure to continue to post to keep everyone updated on my journey!!
  • TequilaBlaize
    TequilaBlaize Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi, I've been on and off this app for a while as I'm a struggling too. I find the calorie count useful but I am going to try and use these forums more for support and tips. Hopefully keep the weight off for good. Good luck with your journey!! Feel free to add me. X
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me!