Losing the weight all over again :/

Sucks having to lose all the weight gained.
Lose all this extra weight to be back at the weight that I started at last year!
I was doing so well before ugh

Replies

• LauraHS1988
    LauraHS1988 Posts: 9 Member
    Yep joining you. Lost 40lbs in 2015, got pregnant & had my baby, now have to lose those 40 pounds again...
  • magiclady55
    magiclady55 Posts: 3 Member
    Joining the team. I weigh 258 pounds and my first 50 pounds will not be missed but joined by the next 25. So, let us motivate and inspire each other to continue this life long journey to better health
  • RobinSFoster
    RobinSFoster Posts: 44 Member
    Yep joining you. Lost 40lbs in 2015, got pregnant & had my baby, now have to lose those 40 pounds again...

Same here!
  • raetonycass
    raetonycass Posts: 58 Member
    Hi. I once lost 75lbs using WW and still eating at McDs twice a day. Then I had 2 more babies. Now I am back up to more than I was to begin with. I started logging on MFP about 2 months ago. I have lost 19lbs of the 95 I need to lose. It isnt' easy. Need some inspiration. I did just join the Y and my teen and I just did 45 min walking against the current in the lazy river. I want to do that several times a week. We shall see.
  • PandaTami
    PandaTami Posts: 10 Member
    have lost weight and gained so often. now im wanting to do it so that i change what i eat forever. i just want to feel good inside and out
  • bgonzalez1925
    bgonzalez1925 Posts: 16 Member
    Same situation here! Lost weight 2 years ago then gained 40 with pregnancy now trying to loose it again! We got this!
  • steph81881
    steph81881 Posts: 50 Member
    Me too! I am totally a yo yo dieter and need to stop now! I need a good steady 3 months hard core to lose 30 lbs and then I just need to maintain... It's like I lose 10 lbs and reward myself to a cheat day-week-month, then I have to start all over. ugh!! I'm ready to go this time though!
  • ForMyHealth226
    ForMyHealth226 Posts: 2 Member
    Tell me about it!! I had lost 20lb and I was looking forward to being under 200 and now I am back at 218! Hopefully this time i can stay focused and get under 200 I want to be able to see 199!
  • PolkadotH
    PolkadotH Posts: 15 Member
    Been there, done that and feel awful. I get so motivated lose 3-4 stone then life gets in the way and I'm right back where I've started and it's soooo demotivating.
    However, don't worry, you're not the only one. Make some new changes that you've never done before when you lost weight and challenge yourself. You'll do amazing!
  • steph81881
    Good morning!! Down 1 lb this morning yay!! Now I just need to keep going... How'd you all do!!?
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    I hear you. I got to 185 and injured my shoulder and had really bad tendonitis and gained some back after resting​ for months. Shoulder was better then I injured my back,. Messing around something popped between my shoulder blades on the spine. Took me out a long time.

Back was feeling​ good enough that I started working out again and lucky me i was In a car crash and my back,neck and shoulder flared up really bad.

Obviously depressed young feeling like Im 100 with all my injuries I just gave up and back to 225 I went:(

Stinks but down to 208 and if I manage to not injure myself again I should be able to reach my goals.
  • R2che
    R2che Posts: 189 Member
    Same here! Lost 3 stone 3 years ago and gained it all back... started 2 months ago to loose it again, half way there. Feels like I'm climbing Everest tho. It's sooo hard as you get older!
  • ErynVee
    ErynVee Posts: 187 Member
    Same here! I lost 25-30 lbs and have slowly gained it all back. Now I need to start over.
  • Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 153 Member
    That's unfortunate. Back at it then. Good luck.
  • blowingbubble
    blowingbubble Posts: 1 Member
    Last year I worked really hard on myself and lost a stone. Then suddenly started compulsively eating. I start a diet everyday and end up eating over 1,000kcal in a space of 20 minutes. I'm a binge eater I guess, and have no idea how to deal with this. I can't look at myself without being ashamed and dissapointed. I can't wait to love myself again :(
  • steph81881
    edited May 2017
    I hear you. I got to 185 and injured my shoulder and had really bad tendonitis and gained some back after resting​ for months. Shoulder was better then I injured my back,. Messing around something popped between my shoulder blades on the spine. Took me out a long time.

Back was feeling​ good enough that I started working out again and lucky me i was In a car crash and my back,neck and shoulder flared up really bad.

Obviously depressed young feeling like Im 100 with all my injuries I just gave up and back to 225 I went:(

Stinks but down to 208 and if I manage to not injure myself again I should be able to reach my goals.

What a bummer... but awesome your down 17 lbs already!! Happy Friday!
    I just weighed in and am at the same weight as yesterday... I ate well so hopefully tomorrow morning I will be down :)
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    steph81881 wrote: »

What a bummer... but awesome your down 17 lbs already!! Happy Friday!
    I just weighed in and am at the same weight as yesterday... I ate well so hopefully tomorrow morning I will be down :)

Congrats, keep it up
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    It sucks. I'm in the same boat. Figure out what you are doing to gain the weight and try to correct that. A healthy lifestyle is the goal.
  • HazyEyes93
    HazyEyes93 Posts: 89 Member
    I went from 198 to 120. . . Only to end up right back at 170 I feel your pain.
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    I started MFP in 2011. I lost 40 lbs and became a Zumba instructor. I had baby #4 in 2013, gained a good healthy amount and lost it by 1 year. I just had baby #5 7 months ago, gained WAY too much and can't get it off! I have 40+ to lose again. I hate being an overweight instructor! I taught the entire 9 months and started back at 6 weeks postpartum. Still can't shake the weight. It's my eating. I'm working hard on that now!