High calorie vegetable stir Fry?

Options
Help I am really confused. I had aldi edamame bean stirfry . Scanned the barcode and the calories were 927 per packet. I am sure that's wrong! Any ideas?

Replies

• Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    What does the label say. Follow that - make sure you account for the actual gram amount in the package (as it may be more than one serving).
  • Meelisv
    Meelisv Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Look at the actual label on the package.
    Database entry can we'll be wrong. If it is you can help others by editing it. :)
  • cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    It could have a lot of oil and sugar in it. That can bump up calories. Always check the package.
  • shandy82165
    shandy82165 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It could also be multiple servings per packet.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,973 Member
    Options
    Ya, how many servings per packet?
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Was there a prepared stir-fry sauce that came with it? Those can be calorie bombs, though likely not to the tune of 800 calories/serving.
  • mrhsell
    mrhsell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No sauce! Looked at the nutrition on the packet. This looks better. It's a 300g pack. The data base must be wrong.q5ugnam1ylwo.jpg
  • Juniper210
    Juniper210 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    It happens. When I import recipes, there's as entry in the database for garlic powder that comes up as over 1000 calories. I was really confused trying to figure out why the calories for my recipes were so high until I caught that one.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    So obviously the database entry is wrong and user entered. So just create your own entry with the correct information or quick add.