Motivational friends needed!!!!!

Options
I have been on mfp since earlier this year and love it but I want to kick it up a notch. I'm looking to make friends with people that have been there done that and knows what works on food choices and exercise. I'm really excited about a new goal I've set for myself and hope to use my excitement to help others achieve their goals as well. I need to lose at least 50 pounds to start with and then will go further from there. Let's have fun and lose some weight through encouragment.

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    add me if you like!
  • Tdavy814
    Tdavy814 Posts: 28
    Options
    I try to be motivational.... I could defiantly use the help....
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    hello, come on over to the "BOB Challenge" for a great group!

details in my signature~ best wishes:glasses:
  • DavisKaren
    DavisKaren Posts: 13
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I also need lots of motivation and I just joined mfp in May 2011, you can add me if you like.

Karen
  • nursenicole
    nursenicole Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been on the journey to lose weight since Jan. of this year. I have been having so much fun with it and I am willing to share it with anyone who wants to have fun as well. I have lost about 35 lbs so far, and I am about to go below 180lbs which I saw briefly 3 years ago. Now my goal is to be under 170 in the next month or two. Add me as a friend and then WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

So what workout program are you doing? What are your goals?

Well take care!
    Nicole
  • wandakc
    wandakc Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm new myself, still learning the site and could use lots of ideas and motivation!! Add me if you please!
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya! Adding you! :)
  • TheYoungRetiree
    TheYoungRetiree Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well, today is my second day on MFP, but have been on the journey for a while. Kicking it up a notch and getting down to business. Motivation and accountability are huge! Anyone can feel free to add me!