Losing motivation

Options
Hi there! Looking for some fun postive people to help keep me motivated, and vice versa (: I seem to be lacking a lot lately.

Replies

• jmitch6491
    jmitch6491 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Keep your head up, positive thoughts keep you going
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I have been less motivated lately too, so I'm starting to set small goals for myself to reach, instead of the giant prize at the end by reaching my weight loss goal. I forgot how important it is to reward yourself along the way to keep you motivated and excited through the journey of getting healthier. So, my reward is to buy some cute sandals for summer after I reach 20lbs lost. This small goal pushes me to get there, because I really want to go shopping, lol! Make sure you're rewarding your hard work along the way, like a paycheck every two weeks! Good luck @bitsyybabyy!
  • bitsyybabyy
    bitsyybabyy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    @MegansMom2011 I definitely have started that! I made a little poster board for myself. Thank you so much for responding. Good luck on your journey. I know you can do it!
  • KateA2017
    KateA2017 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    The weather here being grey and wet has kept me unmotivated lately but hopefully as the sun apears more it will turn around.
  • bitsyybabyy
    bitsyybabyy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    @KateA2017 I would have to agree. This weather has been a downer. On top of being sick.